DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Try the World's Finest Batman and Superman two pack set. It was produced by Hasbro in the late 90s. The Batman is a metallic blue BTAS combat belt sculpt with a two toned black and blue cape. The cape was too big and wide for the figure and kind of loose, might be the perfect size for the DCC.

Thanks for the heads-up, DiFabio!
I checked that out and it indeed might fit the DCC Batman.
Considering getting that pack, very cheap.

WGD you getting the Batman Beyond or Supes packs?! I like the look of that cape a lot more. You're right, the others look like paper haha

Ain't that the truth, man??
I've always hated half-plastic-half-fabric capes. It's either one way or the other, for Christ's sake!!

I've saved Robin for now, glad that Batman is inside the Batmobile, so no one will see that terrible cape. LMAAAO

Naaah, not getting those packs. Never liked Superman and Batman Beyond. :monkey3:huh

We might actually be getting Christmas Joker and TNBA Harley next week after all! Previews World has them listed on next week's shipping list:
deb804b88549f7d22f4fe0166db906ac.jpg

Fainting.

This made my day.

:santa:santa:santa:santa

@cicada - its actually just a little napkin holder or a file holder. It's got rubber stoppers at the bottom so it doesn't slide. It's holding the Batwing pretty well

@cicada - its actually just a little napkin holder or a file holder. It's got rubber stoppers at the bottom so it doesn't slide. It's holding the Batwing pretty well

Sweet. Thanks!

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Can someone please tell me what are the dimensions of the Batwing's box?

Super excited for tomorrow! Instagram is buzzing with pictures of the new wave. I love how many different comic book stores post pics of merchandise to jazz people up!

That looks amazing. I would love to see more of your set up. What are you using to hold up the plane?

Thank you! I'm just using a simple paper/file holder for now. It's actually too long so I'm going to Office Depot or something to pick some shorter ones. It don't look half bad from afar though.

IMG_2259.jpg

I am slightly hesitant to mount the Batwing on the side in case it bends the wing... but not sure i have the space to go horizontally.

I am slightly hesitant to mount the Batwing on the side in case it bends the wing... but not sure i have the space to go horizontally.

The wings won't bend. They're sturdy, unless you're put a lot of force on it. There's even locking mechanisms to keep the wings in place.

If it's staying put in one of those you could likely use an ipad stand or something of the sort to hold it up like that, too, no?

Yeah possibly, or a napkin holder. The important thing for me is the rubber stopper at the bottom so it won't slide around

hey guys! I hardly post on this but I LOVEEEEEE all of your set ups.

here is my set up (now that it's a bit more filled up)!!

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

Went to Home depot and got some hardcore anchors for the roof...got some fishline (double on each wing) and got that baby up!

**please excuse the dust at the top..thats from the drilling! LOL**

View attachment 306186

View attachment 306188

View attachment 306189

Went to Home depot and got some hardcore anchors for the roof...got some fishline (double on each wing) and got that baby up!

YAAAAS!! Awesome! So glad the anchors and fish line worked well, I hope to do the same. Could you reference if there was a specific type of anchor or fish line that you preferred? Your collection looks phenomenal!

I wonder if any of my LCS will sell the Wing..it's pretty huge to display

I know Frank n Sons will probably have it :dunno

LOL dude.. what the hell Solid Snake is doing there?!? Chilling out?? ahahaah very cool set up btw, looks awesome :D

Back