DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

If you want to ship Bullock now, you can email email DCBS's CS and authorize a one-time shipment. It's like 6 bucks for shipping.
Thanks.
That's good to know for the future. I'm planning on waiting it out to save on shipping cost. That's if there are no significant delays in the arrival of the others I ordered. I just find it odd that they seem to have Bullock but none of the others yet.

Ok so when the Batwing arrives just how are we going to display it? I am looking for some inspiration......

I just hang it like that.

Attachments

• DSC_0305.jpg
    DSC_0305.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 197

Final display!

Attachments

• DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 195

Thanks.
That's good to know for the future. I'm planning on waiting it out to save on shipping cost. That's if there are no significant delays in the arrival of the others I ordered. I just find it odd that they seem to have Bullock but none of the others yet.

Your post made me curious, so I checked my DCBS orders. Bullock, TNBA Joker, and Ventriloquist are all instock there. I think my shipment is waiting for Talia.

I have a question for those who swapped Batman head with hot water: is that dangerous for the paint? I've ordered the Deluxe Batmobile (great pre-black friday ebay deal! :D) and I'm plannig to swap Batsy head... can someone explain me how to switch it using hot water without damage the figure/paint? already swapped TMOP one on another batman using hair dryer but I've almost risked to break it X_X

I have a question for those who swapped Batman head with hot water: is that dangerous for the paint? I've ordered the Deluxe Batmobile (great pre-black friday ebay deal! :D) and I'm plannig to swap Batsy head... can someone explain me how to switch it using hot water without damage the figure/paint? already swapped TMOP one on another batman using hair dryer but I've almost risked to break it X_X

I heated up some water in the microwave for 2 minutes,then dipped the head for about 20-30 seconds,pops right off,no damage to paint at all.

I just got the Batwing tonight (super fast shipping by UPS from Dreamland Comics in Chicago and it was free; I ordered Wednesday afternoon so anybody in the midwest who needs one might ought to check'em out--$140 shipped free by the way). Got this beast assembled and it is undoubtedly amaze-o-balls awesome. And here I thought the BTAS Batmobile was the bees knees. Hell no! DC Collectibles knocked this thing out of the park. Still pissed at the QC on their figures from this line but this baby makes up for that.

Picked up my Batplane at my local store in Sydney - and indeed the 4 figures are coming next week! Which is awesome... though I'd almost trade them for Clayface as I am sooooo keen to see him in the 'flesh'!

I just got the Batwing tonight (super fast shipping by UPS from Dreamland Comics in Chicago and it was free; I ordered Wednesday afternoon so anybody in the midwest who needs one might ought to check'em out--$140 shipped free by the way). Got this beast assembled and it is undoubtedly amaze-o-balls awesome. And here I thought the BTAS Batmobile was the bees knees. Hell no! DC Collectibles knocked this thing out of the park. Still pissed at the QC on their figures from this line but this baby makes up for that.

Sweet! My Batwing arrived from Dreamland Comics today too! I preordered it Tuesday night, it shipped Wednesday and arrived here in central Texas Friday. They always have super fast shipping, and anything over $75 ships free! It's a Christmas present from my wife. So I won't be opening it until 12/25/16. I'll have to live vicariously through you. Post pics, please!

*The content of this post has not been approved by Dreamland Comics Incorporated. This post is not a paid advertisement for Dreamland Comics Incorporated and is strictly the opinion of one satisfied customer.

Picked up my Batplane at my local store in Sydney - and indeed the 4 figures are coming next week! Which is awesome... though I'd almost trade them for Clayface as I am sooooo keen to see him in the 'flesh'!
Don't you mean, in the clay?

*rimshot*

Thanks, I'll be here all week.

The deluxe Batmobile set and Gordon are sweet! Can't wait for the Batwing and Bullock.

Got my Batwing today. It really is impressive. The light-up feature is great, and I love the hidden Robin cockpit. The capture claw could be a bit better, and I wish it came with a wall mount, but it's definitely worth the money. Mine was $125 shipped from DCBS.

Going to try to mount it on the wall tomorrow. I may look for some sort of bike rack hooks...

Got my Batwing today! I love it, it is massive but so amazing looking. Here are some pictures, can't wait to find a decent way to display it!
7.jpg6.jpg1.jpg3.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

That Batwing is gorgeous but super expensive here
around $240 Canadian at some places

Fantastic photos Vasq! I particularly love that second photo you posted with the Batwing, Batmobile, Batsignal and figures all together. That Batwing is just perfection, I can't wait to get it!

I heated up some water in the microwave for 2 minutes,then dipped the head for about 20-30 seconds,pops right off,no damage to paint at all.

thanks for the help! ;)

Got my Batwing today! I love it, it is massive but so amazing looking. Here are some pictures, can't wait to find a decent way to display it!
View attachment 305426View attachment 305427View attachment 305428View attachment 305429View attachment 305430View attachment 305431

dude, great photos! I love your actual display set! vehicles are pretty awesome close togheter :)
just a curiosity.. the Batwing's grappling hook it's show accurate? I remember it in the middle :confused:

In the cartoon it was in the centre from memory... but then again it didn't have the mechanics of the front landing gear to work around which appears to be why it's off to the side.

Great photos vasq. Love your set up and the pics of the Batwing. Its such a terrific piece.

Back