DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

two-face arrived today! :rock

the only thing I regret about this line, is not getting into it sooner. :lol awesome figures so far. I haven't collected small scale stuff like this since I was a kid, it's very nostalgic!

some pics of my humble little BTAS shelf:

24AA268D-22B1-46D8-86CB-5286C95CCB05_zps7rnqmxze.jpg

E950B485-C73E-4264-B9F1-FB12E87CFDD0_zpsv31zoanx.jpg

0AB51D24-810A-410C-8009-FFCB32046BD9_zps88jxyr44.jpg

dude! you're displaying these figure in a Detolf case, right? this mean I'm not the only one who use it for 6" scale figures?? xD i'm happy now, anyway great collecton start! ;)

This is my set-up! Forgive the bad quality but the camera of my phone sux and the light in my room are terrible... ^^"

P_20160826_111308_003.jpg
P_20160826_111341.jpg
P_20160826_111438_004.jpg
P_20160826_111519.jpg

That display is awesome, blebble! Those poses really push the figures to another level, mind if I steal a few? :lol

That display is awesome, blebble! Those poses really push the figures to another level, mind if I steal a few? :lol

thank you! XD sure, no problem :) i've probably stole some of them around too xDDDD

Anyone know when the first wave Catwoman reissue will be available in the UK?

dude! you're displaying these figure in a Detolf case, right? this mean I'm not the only one who use it for 6" scale figures?? xD i'm happy now, anyway great collecton start! ;)

yup that's a detolf!

:duff thanks everyone!

Thanks man! I'm an illustrator and a photographer so I work from a home office which allows me to put whatever I like around. That Harley was actually done by me but I greatly appreciate that confusion to Zelu, as I used his work as a guide when I fixed mine up.

That's awesome, man! You're very talented!! Congrats!

I went to my Comic and Actionfigures story yesterday to see what they got in since my last visit few months ago.
I saw the new Catwoman but all had an ugly eye painting. too much "mascara" on her eyes. Do your Catwomen look the same? I mean some of you showed photos of the improved Catwoman and her Eye painting was much better than the firs run, but the ones I saw in store didn't look that well at all...

Toychestnews has the Batwing listed for 10/26 at the moment.

I went to my Comic and Actionfigures story yesterday to see what they got in since my last visit few months ago.
I saw the new Catwoman but all had an ugly eye painting. too much "mascara" on her eyes. Do your Catwomen look the same? I mean some of you showed photos of the improved Catwoman and her Eye painting was much better than the firs run, but the ones I saw in store didn't look that well at all...

I was going to pick up catwoman at the same time I picked up bats and j but her paint wasn't the best either.

Toychestnews has the Batwing listed for 10/26 at the moment.

Thanks for the heads up, Cap!

Glad for the ones who will get it. :rock

Also glad to see that the release date for Clayface and TNBA Harley is still 9/28. Hope it doesn't change. :pray:

So, can people confirm that Amazon's shipments of TNBA Batman and TAS Catwoman are the new peg hole free versions?

I am so tempted to get that Batwing, but the problem is less the cost and more of where the hell will I put it? It's huge.

So, can people confirm that Amazon's shipments of TNBA Batman and TAS Catwoman are the new peg hole free versions?

And yes, I would love to know this as well.

I don't know about the TNBA Batman yet, but I reordered Catwoman from Amazon and it was the new repainted version without the pegholes :)

I just wish it wasn't such a pain in the ass to find the new versions.

I ordered Catwoman, though, so, hopefully, she's new, peg hole free, and painted well.:pray:

I just got Zatanna today and while I really like her sculpt, how about that cane? Essentially a cheap bendy plastic stick with no paint. Bought this figure loose with her accessories so I had initially thought some guy sold her to my local toy shop sans cane and just gave her whatever he had laying around. But no, it's just DC Direct being lazy. :rotfl

Back