DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Finally found the rerelease of TNBA Batman at my LCS. He looks great without the peg holes.

Sent from the Bat Cave

anyone had this Kenner figure in the past? xD
It seems short but I was wondering how tall it was... would be cool to have a badass horse to display with the future release TDKR batman :D
IMG_1912.JPG

picked up Scarecrow, Robin and Bane for 50% off at hasting today! :rock

4597123D-78A6-4E1A-AD9D-5C502AE40CF8_zpscm65qgny.jpg

35CECD08-2F97-478F-A798-4C3F2A61874F_zpsalbddief.jpg

DCBS has the Expressions pack for $34 and the TNBA Riddler and Catwoman for $19 each available for preorder now for anyone interested. Do they usually do preorders that far out for figures? I ordered my Batwing through them since they typically have great prices.

Good deal! Most of my figures have been purchased lose in good condition, that have helped me to save money :)

I lost count of how many times that Bane fell over,ended up selling it along with the other TNBA ones I had bought,just Kept Bats,Freeze and Nightwing.

Bane and Penguin are the only one's that take shelf dives for me. Once penguin's feet get the slightest bit loose he leans forward and starts falling off the shelf. Second Penguin I've had now that won't stand without sticky tac. Bane is a pain in the ass too. Ankles are so loose. I can tell the same will happen with Etrigan.

I hope Clayface has no ankle articulation at all but a swivel

Sick setup, playboy! Love the poses!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses the stands they come with lol

Sick setup, playboy! Love the poses!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses the stands they come with lol

Thanks buddy! I don't have a problem with the stand itself, but the long clear rod. I might cut them shorter

Thanks buddy! I don't have a problem with the stand itself, but the long clear rod. I might cut them shorter

I cut the back parts that stick out off all of mine (after adjusting it so I can still pose the figure how I want, so I don't cut off too much)

yup, I tried to go standless but that's impossible with these guys so I ended up cutting my stands as well.

yup, I tried to go standless but that's impossible with these guys so I ended up cutting my stands as well.

Me too. For me a good figure doesn't need a stand, but after many shelf/diorama dives I gave in and incorporated the stand. I don't like to 'destroy' anything but I just had to trim the long horizontal plastic rods. They take up way too much room in a tight display.

So right after mentioning my Penguin always shelf diving, he ended up taking his final fall :(
His left foot broke right off. Gluing it back on now since the feet didn't really move much anyways. My first breakage with this line so far

What tool do you guys use to trim the clear rod so it doesn't leave a sharp jagged edge?

I just use a pair of durable scissors LOL. They snip right off and are always pretty clean. You could always sand down any jagged spots

Back