DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks Phantasm!

Got them from Home Depot here in Mexico. They're standard coated wood planks, and the wall mounts are the "invisible" kind (they would be, had I painted them like my walls.)

And thanks for the reply on the Ziplock bags to both you and 305Batman.

Oh nice! Home Depot I can do lol. Was hoping you weren't going to say Ikea (way too far from me lol)I might have to make a similar setup for some of my other figs.
No problem!

I keep my accessories in an adjustable compartment box for scews and nails. Different compartment for each figure. Move the dividers around to fit in capes and weapons etc. Seems to work really well.

Hey guys, I'm new here and new to this collection. Huge BTAS fan that has been missing out on these. I'm starting out with the Deluxe Batmobile and then I'll figure out my other priorities in the line. Any idea when the Deluxe Batmobile will be in shops or online?

so a Hastings about an hour away from me has a batmobile, 80$ is that a good deal or should I wait? my friend says they have 3.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

so a Hastings about an hour away from me has a batmobile, 80$ is that a good deal or should I wait? my friend says they have 3.

It might have an additional 20% discount too. Every item at my local Hastings is on sale 10-20% off, as they are going out of business. I'm not sure of the exact retail price, but I bought mine for $75. So it's not a bad deal. Although, if you wait for the deluxe set, you'll get two figures to put in it and a bat signal. I think the deluxe is the way to go for someone beginning to collect this line.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Action Figure Friday Night!

Just opened up my new acquisitions, loving the Gordon wave and hoping for many more to come.

Most people on here seem to consider Gordon himself one of, if not the best figure to date and I am no different. Really captures the character down to a T.

Slight issue with my new issue Catwoman and a couple of fused elbows but I do not want to distract from the awesome that is this line so I will let some pictures do the talking. The more pictures of collections/set ups dioramas the better in my book.
Enjoy:
cdRh4Od.jpg

q5cXnD1.jpg

KsCTMfV.jpg

q0Czcrc.jpg

ZfLo4zR.jpg

wow that diorama is awesome. do you make it by urself?

It might have an additional 20% discount too. Every item at my local Hastings is on sale 10-20% off, as they are going out of business. I'm not sure of the exact retail price, but I bought mine for $75. So it's not a bad deal. Although, if you wait for the deluxe set, you'll get two figures to put in it and a bat signal. I think the deluxe is the way to go for someone beginning to collect this line.

Sent from the Bat Cave

awesome :duff thanks for the heads up, it's 100$ with a 20%. but I might just snag the deluxe as I don't have any batsignal in my bat collection. :lol

wow that diorama is awesome. do you make it by urself?

Thanks, yes all poster board, paint and Gorilla glue :)

Inspired by the reveal of the Commissioner Gordon figure. Started off life as Police HQ, morphed into City Hall from Batman and 89 and finished up as Gotham Opera house. LOL

Cool !!! how many hour you spent on it...man i wish i have the talent and time. =D..

anyway i watching Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman as i browsing.

i wish dc make her and the glide...

Cool !!! how many hour you spent on it...man i wish i have the talent and time. =D..

anyway i watching Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman as i browsing.

i wish dc make her and the glide...

That would be a cool figure if they released it with the glider and a head for each of the girls who wore the costume. Wouldn't pay more than $40 though

Holy *****! That dio is tall as ****! Looks totally amazing, amos!!! That's all posterboard or foam? Would love to make something like this one day (or butcher an attempt at least lol), but man... it looks so difficult haha. Great job, man, wow... Ivy looks awesome up on that ledge/sign

Damn, that really looks like Gotham

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Broke down and ordered Gordon, Zatanna, Ra's, and Etrigan today.

Back