DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Can someone post a side by side pic of BTAS Harley and TNBA Harley figures,are there major differences?

harleys.jpg

I just so happen to have one.

That TNBA Harley looks great, she might end up being my second DCC BTAS figure. Definitely one of the best this line has to offer.
Does she come with a mallet?

Do you have a comparison between the TNBA Harley and Mad Love two pack?
Wondering if the head on the two can be swapped to provide a better BTAS Harley than what we initially got as well.

Does someone have the wave breakdown of the upcoming figures? I have lost track of what is in each wave and I see that the September DCC solicitation had them all listed at once:

CLAYFACE,
FIREFLY,
HARLEY QUINN (TNBA),
HARVEY BULLOCK,
THE JOKER (TNBA)
TALIA AL GHUL,
ANTI-FIRE SUIT BATMAN
SCARFACE

We know there are some delays with talk of some of these figures coming out in Dec, but I cannot find any information of what figures are in which wave, and even if there is waves as such with these figures.

Cheers

Just got Gordon. He's absolutely perfect. Definitely well worth the insane delay. Hopefully Clayface and the rest come sooner though.

That TNBA Harley looks great, she might end up being my second DCC BTAS figure. Definitely one of the best this line has to offer.
Does she come with a mallet?

Just an alternate head unfortunately. You'd think they'd give a smaller, less articulated toy like her more accessories. TNBA Joker has a gun and both hyenas, so Harley definitely got screwed over with accessories. Hopefully they make up for it by making her a lot better than BTAS Harley.

does someone have the wave breakdown of the upcoming figures? I have lost track of what is in each wave and i see that the september dcc solicitation had them all listed at once:

Clayface,
firefly,
harley quinn (tnba),
harvey bullock,
the joker (tnba)
talia al ghul,
anti-fire suit batman
scarface

we know there are some delays with talk of some of these figures coming out in dec, but i cannot find any information of what figures are in which wave, and even if there is waves as such with these figures.

Cheers

Wave 7
Clayface,
Firefly (TNBA),
Harley Quinn (TNBA),
Anti-fire Batman (TNBA)

Wave 8
Harvey Bullock,
Talia Al Ghul,
Scarface,
The Joker (TNBA),

Yes, both waves were originally solicited together for the same month (August).
Hope they're released together - whenever that happens.

Sweet thanks WGD, will be interesting to see if they keep to those assortments. I have a feeling it will be similar to last year where figures were released in batches, be it a single figure or two or three at a time.

Got Gordon. Might be my favorite figure of the line so far. They are definitely improving on the over all quality of these figures.

Does anyone have BTAS Two-Face's Model Sheet (Turnaround)?

The only one I could find was this, which seems to be an early version.

batman_animated_tv_series_model_sheet_devil41.png

m02.jpg

His face looks a bit different (revised) here, couldn't tell preciselly, since it's too small:
latest

Would like to see his final model sheet.
We all know the characters were revised countless times (especially Joker and Batman).

Three buttons is a little 90s, Mr. Dent

So, I've officially added Ra's to my wishlist/collection.

DCC BTAS wishlist.jpg

Everytime I see this, I can only think "man, so many great figs still to come!". :rock:blissy

is wave 2 Joker coming with any different accessories? sorry for the basic questions, just started on this line. :duff

is wave 2 Joker coming with any different accessories? sorry for the basic questions, just started on this line. :duff

Yes, he is. He comes with 2 extra pairs of hands, knife, pearl necklace, telescope, comb and helmet. Plus the base.
As you can see, no "classic" Joker accessory, sadly.

But the Mad Love 2-pack Joker has the best paint apps, especially on the teeth. The overall finish on him is better, too.
If you still don't have any Joker, I'd recommend you get the Mad Love 2-pack. He doesn't have any accessories, not even the 2 extra pair of hands, but the paint apps make up to that, trust me.

The 2 extra pair of hands are the only accessories truly needed. The Mad Love Joker only has the fist hands, so he can't hold any accessory you give him. So, if you later find a great deal on the Wave 2 Joker, get him just because of the hands.

I saw the Mad Love 2-pack today in my local shop and believe me that Joker's paint was really, really bad! If they still have him next time I go there I will snap some photos but he was definitively not an improvement :(

The paint jobs are all over the place. This is definitely a line where you need multiple of each character to check out. When i got my Mask of the Phantasm 2 pack, My Batman finally had white teeth but they barely colored in his left eye so it looked like one eye was wide open and the other was squinting . .. like the phantasm poked his eye out or something lol Also, it's really difficult to find a BTAS Batman with chest symbol paint that matches the sculpt lines

Hey guys,

New to the forum. Just got my Gordon wave figs. and wanted to share a pic (Sorry for the crappy quality) 13977817_10157086555005478_424519271_o.jpg

Back