DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

here you go buddy, let me know if that's what you need?

Cheers, zelu!

I missed out on the Talia statue, probably because it was an exclusive. Got Joker on pre-order a while ago and finally decided to go through with purchasing the Poison Ivy statue.

Last edited:

Got charged for Gordon, Ra's and Zatanna at BBTS

I'll go this sunday to Midtown comics, looking forward to buy the Klarion set!

Got Gordon, Ra's, and Zatanna today

Gordon is easily one of the very best figures in the WHOLE animated line of both BTAS and TNBA. He looks absolutely incredible in person.

Ra's Al Ghul is really cool but the super hard cape makes his legs buckle when you try to stand him up. It's a bit of a struggle but without the cape, he is perfectly fine.

Zatanna is obviously very difficult to stand up. I thought i could use the cane she comes with to prop her up but it's a very soft, rubbery plastic. She looks amazing though. The knee joints on mine are very jiggly though, making it even harder to stand her up.

Agreed Clock King

The Gordon figure is in my opinion the best made figure in this entire line.

Yeah Gordon looks like he jumped right out of the TV screen!

i figured out what's wrong with Ra's . . . his very rock hard cape doesn't completely touch the ground at the same level as his feet so no matter how well you balance him on his feet, the bottom of the cape floats in the air and pulls him back a little . . . so when you get your Ra's, don't try to balance him on his feet, just let him lean on the bottom of the cape

Picked up Gordon today. I agree he is awesome! I remember as kid always wanting figures like Gordon, Bullock, Montoya generic GCPD and goons. I'm glad to see this line release Gordon and hopefully soon to be Bullock.

Last edited:

Glad these are out now, looking forward to Gordon.

Can anyone refresh my memory on when the Deluxe Batmobile set and the Batwing are currently estimated for release?

I got Gordon and Ra's Al Ghul this afternoon (I don't want Zatanna for the moment), both of them looks great, and i think like Clock King and steveo34, the Gordon figure is one of the best of all the collection.

GR7C0434.jpg

I need more space for these two… and all that will come :gah:

GR7C0438.jpg

Just had to ship my pile of loot from BBTS. You guys had me with those Gordon pictures!

May hold off on Etrigan until I see a deal on amazon or someplace.....but that pack looks way good for two characters that I am 'meh' on. Who am I kidding I will probably buckle.lol.

So happy to finally have these guys in hand! Even scored the reissued Catwoman! All from my LCS.
14c92147d68293d95171f70d4e24184e.jpg
29ecceb4bb31f0e0744f6722954cd9a2.jpg
e2e65e1f476376d34e57fdffe5e9f8ab.jpg
bd24fef52f66a6bf4c18c157dd0445d4.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

Very jealous guys - they look great! Glad the wait is over for having new figures in this line.

Getting my Zatanna tomorrow with Gordon and Ras arriving either tomorrow as well or Monday.

Finally got my Zatanna and Gordon. Unfortunately my comic shop said there was some mix up and they didn't get Etrigan at all and only had one Ra's, which was gone by the time I got there :(
Will have to snag those 2 next week when they get them. Just glad I was able to get the two I wanted most, today. They both look amazing. By the time I was able to make it to my LCS there was only 1 Gordon and 2 Zatanna left. Luckily the paint is perfect on both of them. These are def top 3 of the BTAS figs so far, right there with Riddler. Gordon is absolutely perfect. Zatanna is awesome too, the only thing I dislike about her is she's a ***** to get standing, her knees are a bit loose and her elbow doesn't have much bend. Other than that amazing. So nice to have Gordon next to Batman. Now I just need to get Ra's and Etrigan (and TNBA Freeze I still never found) and I'll be all caught up. Bring on Clayface!

I got all 4 today and absolutely love them!!! These figures really pop with their paint applications. They look great on display together.

Gordon rocks. So wonderful to stand him next to Batman--can't wait for Bullock.

Ra's is cool--easier to stand without the cape. Really like the details on his face, especially the eyes. Can't wait for Talia to have next to him.

Zatanna--hands down the best female character released in this line for me. Great face sculpt and excellent painted details on her face. Knees are a bit soft and loose though so be careful with those.

Etrigan and Klarion--very detailed which is impressive especially for Klarion since he is a smaller figure. Even Teekl has nice paint details on the face!

I was really happy also that none of mine had any paint slop on them. Sooooooo happy to finally have these!

Had told my cousin I couldn't find Ra's around where I live and he brought me one today :D Now all I need is Etrigan. Ra's is just as awesome as the other 2. Only gripe is his forearms pop off when trying to bend his elbow, but that's no big deal. Took some pics, even though I only have my phone and my pics suck compared to a lot of yours lol.

:sancho
dmppoj.jpg

j780n8.jpg

Updated BTAS shelf. Not only does my camera suck, but I can't get a good pic to save my life lol
nvy3nk.jpg

SO glad to finally have these in hand. :yess: Can't wait for Clayface!! :blissy

Awesome poses Phantasm, and great set-up too! :D :D

Did your Ra's come with a sword Phantasm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back