DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hmmm...
Strangely, the Mad Love arrival date over at BBTS has been changed from "June 2016" to "Mid June 2016" :thud:. Mid June is essentially tomorrow. I really wonder about this change. Seems sort of pointless if you ask me, even if the set does come out in the next few days.

Oh, Lord....... If only we knew what's going on, what's causing so many delays......... :gah:

Mad Love 2 pack is coming into BBTS within the next 10 days, along with a bunch of DC Icons figures, according to the e-mails they sent out.

Perhaps this has already been addressed, and if so, please forgive me for being repetitive... But I notice that on some websites, including EE, there are two different versions of the "Mad Love" set for sale: the TNBA version and the Alex Ross version. On BBTS, where I do all of my ordering (thanks to the POL option), only the former one is available. Are both versions really going to be released? Any information pertaining to this would be helpful. Thank you all!

Perhaps this has already been addressed, and if so, please forgive me for being repetitive... But I notice that on some websites, including EE, there are two different versions of the "Mad Love" set for sale: the TNBA version and the Alex Ross version. On BBTS, where I do all of my ordering (thanks to the POL option), only the former one is available. Are both versions really going to be released? Any information pertaining to this would be helpful. Thank you all!

Only the first one is real and going to be released.
There have been three unboxing videos of this two-pack - two on YouTube and one on DCC's facebook page.

You can see the real product in these unboxings:

Also, I've fixed the Joker on the prototype image:

Mad Love 2-pack.jpg

Toychest and previews finally relisted it for 6/29. I won't hold my breath. Especially since it's the last Wednesday of the month. Honestly I hope it doesn't come out that week, cause I have quite a few things to pick up then. So it probably will lol

Great! Thanks, phantasm!

Yet no word on the Gordon wave... LMAO

I'm starting to believe that, starting with the Gordon wave in August, we'll get 2 figures per week until the end of October. LOL
Pretty much like last year.

Last just hope that, come Halloween, we'll have all figures/waves in our hands. :pray:

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Paying full price for this Harley two pack is going to be hard to stomach after seeing Joker on sale for $6.99 at my local Hastings... When I went this weekend, they had several in stock and were running a "buy one action figure, get one 50% off" sale. That would've been $3.50 for Joker if I scooped another fig...

Sent from the Bat Cave

OMG! The Mad Love 2-Pack is finally in stock over at Big Bad Toy Store!

Gordon wave just got a 7/27 release date on toychest and previews. Once again, won't hold my breath though lol

OMG! The Mad Love 2-Pack is finally in stock over at Big Bad Toy Store!

Yeeees!! Thanks for the heads up!
Can't wait to have that Harley. She looks so good - love everything about her, especially the head and smile.

Gordon wave just got a 7/27 release date on toychest and previews. Once again, won't hold my breath though lol

Lmao!! Hope that date is true.

Can't stand these delays anymore.

I'm actually glad we are finally making some progress.

Its nice to have the two pack on the way. Any version of Harley is a good version of Harley and I do not own the comic book so its all good.

Yeah they just changed the release date from June to July over at BBTS too.

WOW!! That looks so damn cool! The figures go really great with it. Love Bats up on that ledge. Awesome work! Can't wait to see more

Fantastic craftsmanship! The figures already fit in really well but it will look brilliant with some proper BTAS style of lighting.

Back