DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Has anyone been to a comic shop today to check if the Mad Love 2-pack is out now?

Per toychestnews and previewsworld, it's been released:
https://www.toychestnews.com/Home/1/1/4/1100
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/STK677336
I'm not seeing any signs of the Mad Love pack, in person or online. Not on eBay, Amazon, or BBTS etcetera, etcetera.

They posted a shipping update over a week ago pushing it back to the 29th
https://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/974?articleID=179360

Its always a bad sign when they push the release date to the very end of the month. I'm not sure I'd look forward to it even then.

Come on guys, stop holding out hope for a steady stream of releases. You just know these are all gonna hit at the same time in the fall, when you've got other stuff from hot toys or sideshow shipping.

Come on guys, stop holding out hope for a steady stream of releases. You just know these are all gonna hit at the same time in the fall, when you've got other stuff from hot toys or sideshow shipping.

I've been saying that all along. At least as far as the waves go, I've been saying Sept/Oct for the next release. I still think the Mad Love set will come this summer.

Went to my LCS a little earlier and we didn't get any reissues :( I guess they aren't out everywhere yet

Went to my LCS a little earlier and we didn't get any reissues :( I guess they aren't out everywhere yet

Yeah not every place seems to get these all at the same time

Ordered the reissue of TNBA Batman, amazon has it only for $16.

I'd rather just wait for the eventual repack with whatever exclusive thing they bundle it with. You know that they're very likely to do something like that.

Added a little to my diorama this weekend. Still some way off finished but having a lot of fun with the project. Also got to open up the fantastic Penguin figure, Im a huge Penguin fan and this has to be one of my favorite versions ever. So much character in this figure.
uHSVdAM.jpg
2ZrfNZm.jpg

C4SJ7Nx.jpg
Slowly making my way through my small stockpile of animated figures and opened up croc too so thought its only fair to post a picture of him too.
lnUGbxY.jpg

I'm still very enthusiastic for this line and cannot wait to see what SDCC has in store for us.

Badass dude! Great dio!

Amazing ! do you have bigger pictures amos brearly ?

That diorama is just stunning - would love to see bigger pics as well.

Amazing pics Amos, I would love to see one zoomed out so the whole display is visible. Just fantastic work.

That display is awesome! Hey what about cars? Do you plan on adding a few vehicles?

Such a fantastic work, amos brearly!

I've always loved the gothic look of Tim Burton's Gotham City, so it's really cool to see you build a display for the Animated figures based on Burton's '89 Batman.
That particular entrance of the Gotham Police Department in the '89 movie, with the "statues", is absolutely beautiful. Glad you chose it to make your display.

Amazing ! do you have bigger pictures amos brearly ?

Thanks lol those pictures suck. I had no idea they would be so small.

Yes I will try and upload some bigger shots, maybe start a thread in the custom section ( I do not want to derail the thread!)

WGD-Yes I'm a big fan of Burtons Gotham City. Definitely heavily based around that, with couple of other influences. I have made the dio with removal pieces. This building can be either Gotham Opera house or Gotham city hall. I chose The Opera as I love the harley quinn scene in Hush.

Hmmm...
Strangely, the Mad Love arrival date over at BBTS has been changed from "June 2016" to "Mid June 2016" :thud:. Mid June is essentially tomorrow. I really wonder about this change. Seems sort of pointless if you ask me, even if the set does come out in the next few days.

Back