DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I was thinking that for those who kinda don't like this line and still want accurated and good quality btas items, the diamond select toys' busts are a good option, but they are kinda pricey.

Yea, I've been messing with the Diamond Select Femme Fatales line, they're pretty awesome for the size/price. They also have a Batman, Joker and Superman coming out this year.

Summer.jpg

TF-2016-DST-DC-Animated-021.jpg

Fall.jpg

I saw saving boxes of BTAS Batman and Batmobile. should try getting them :D

I have all the BTAS releases and have had zero issues with any of the figures. My only gripe is that the releases have slowed down.

what is it about that dusty powder on Batman's Cape? can this happen to the single figure too or is it MotP Pack exclusive issue?

what is it about that dusty powder on Batman's Cape? can this happen to the single figure too or is it MotP Pack exclusive issue?

Neither my single figure or the two pack figure have it. And my batmobile tires are still fine

My Mask of the Phantasm's Batman cape (teeth painted white) also had that powdery residue on it, but I managed to wipe it off with my fingers and it hasn't returned since.

My Mask of the Phantasm's Batman cape (teeth painted white) also had that powdery residue on it, but I managed to wipe it off with my fingers and it hasn't returned since.

Same thing happened to me.

how about the version without painted teeth?

Woke up today wanting this:

Scarecrow.jpg

BTAS Scarecrow (definitive look) with sickle.

Make it happen soon, DCC!! :pray:

Would not be nice if DCC released a pack with characters' heads without masks?

^^ Agree! I need civilian Babs too! Bruce with his brief case, Selina a purse and necklace, and Barbara and **** need removable backpacks and a couple books to hold

BBTS just sent notice that Catwoman will be in stock within the next 10 days.

Sorry if it was mentioned, but is the updated Catwoman packaging different than the original release? I should be getting mine this Saturday. Amazon shipped out my order yesterday.

Back