DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I hadn't heard that. The last I had read about it someone said they had emailed DCC and they implied that the whole wave would be reissued. I forgot what it said exactly, but it sounded promising enough to be optimistic about lol. We'll see I guess. If not I'll have to cave and order a Freeze online

Man, weeks ago i saw freeze and two face on discount, but didn´t purchase them waitng for the re releases, oh, well

No new posts since 15th? is this thread dead?

So how bout those Gotham Knights?

No new posts since 15th? is this thread dead?

It might help if DCC got some new products in this line out there for us to talk about. This is what I mean when I say "losing momentum". :/

Don't starve us too long DCC lol.

Down to just BTAS Bats,Robin,Joker,Harley and Batmobile,only looking forward to BTAS Clayface,Freeze,BB 3pk. I've lost alot of interest,mainly cause of the higher price.

yea and kevin mailed me that the re release of catwoman will need at least 2 more month due to our beloved factory issues....
why don't they just search for a new and more competent factory to produce these figures?

Zelu posted on his Instagram this awesome group photo of the current available figures from the "Batman Animated" line.

BatmanAnimatedGroup.jpg

Although some figures have the BTAS design and others the TNBA design, they do look good altogether.

I went from having zero figs last week to having this....

I went from having zero figs last week to having this....

Awesome!! Great job on the display there :clap I love that you did the Batcave at the bottom too. It really shows off your figures well!
And wow - all those figures in one go!? That must've been a great few days opening all those bad boys up! Have you thought about getting some black stands for the figures? They'd really compliment your display :)

Zelu posted on his Instagram this awesome group photo of the current available figures from the "Batman Animated" line.

View attachment 259651

Although some figures have the BTAS design and others the TNBA design, they do look good altogether.

I love that group shot image! They do look great together. I can't wait until we can do something like that, but with all BTAS characters.

View attachment 259651

haha you are the world's greatest detective! :D

I like that display a lot!

I have been so hesitant to order Roxy.

I want to try the black stands. What kind are they again?

This all started because I found a freeze and two face at Ross...then I found a Catwoman and wave 1 Batman at an online site for 20 each.. Didn't know then they were reissuing them

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

the re-releases for Catwoman and TNBA Batman are (recently) listed for May/June, but it can be even yet later (as if they were ever in time with their releases....)

Hi, I did a search - no results. Did anyone see the Gentle Giant Animated Batman 1/6 pics posted today. It's just a 1/6 figure copy of the 5 inch figure. It looks good, but it would be awesome if it had a bit more detail or articulation.

Why anyone would buy those is a mystery to me. Who honestly wants crappy, old, inaccurate ,super-sized sculpts?

Back