DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I've been busy updating my display and here's the result! :)

Although you can't see it in these photos, there's now room for the Batwing on top, and there's a Batcave at the bottom which I haven't quite finished.

Also, the city section lights up :D

Do you commission?

I saw yesterday at my comic store two packs Mask of the Phantasm, The Phantasm looks great but Batman: both of them have the "teeth painted Batman", the chest logo a little wrong painted and looks as if his nose was crushed or cut… You have seen the same?

Man SFA you're display is my favorite!! Are those steps made out of foamboard too? I need to make some steps like that too, but have no idea what to use

Also I just remembered Harley used her mallet in Girls Night Out. Hope that comes with the 5 pack

Stunning work as always SFA. Looks better and better with every update :clap

Also makes me glad I gave up and never posted up here my feeble attempt to copy your set up!

SFA, it looks a professional magazine ad display for the figures. Very nice work.

So is DCC moving away from the hinged wrist articulation? I was looking at the proto pics from last weekend and it looks like TNBA Harley is the only one of the singles shown to have the hinges. Everybody else just seems to have the pegged wrist.

So is DCC moving away from the hinged wrist articulation? I was looking at the proto pics from last weekend and it looks like TNBA Harley is the only one of the singles shown to have the hinges. Everybody else just seems to have the pegged wrist.

I think its just them being prototypes. I assume the finalized figure will feature all of the POA's we are used to.

The Mad Love pack is now completely removed from the toychest listing. Odd.

I saw yesterday at my comic store two packs Mask of the Phantasm, The Phantasm looks great but Batman: both of them have the "teeth painted Batman", the chest logo a little wrong painted and looks as if his nose was crushed or cut… You have seen the same?

My Batman from the two pack didn't have the painted mouth but my nose looked the same. I just brushed it off as it being the design but I guess I was wrong.

They removed it from the 2/24 previewsworld listing too, as well as the Arkham Knight Red Hood figure. Both were listed as coming out the 24th just a day or so ago.
Also the individual listing for it now shows "In Shops: TBD", even though it's been 2/24 for months and months
PREVIEWSworld - BATMAN ANIMATED MAD LOVE JOKER & HARLEY QUINN 2 PK AF (RES)

SFA is the Display master! Love what you have done buddy and I will be copying ;)

It looks awesome though, great work.

Thank you!! :D

Printable step by step with exact dimensions?

Not sure where I'd even begin with something like that!! But it's really easy to make though, just using foamboard as bases for the steps and buildings, then cover in black card. Red card for the sky, and cut out shapes for the buildings in black card too :)

Man SFA you're display is my favorite!! Are those steps made out of foamboard too? I need to make some steps like that too, but have no idea what to use
Thanks!! Yeah the steps are made using foamboard, just scored and folded to create rectangular cubes, then covered in black card. They're really sturdy too, I highly recommend foamboard!

Stunning work as always SFA. Looks better and better with every update :clap

Also makes me glad I gave up and never posted up here my feeble attempt to copy your set up!

Thank you!! :D You should definitely post your display pics, I'm sure it looks great!

SFA, it looks a professional magazine ad display for the figures. Very nice work.

Wow that's a huge compliment, thanks!! :) Maybe I should ask DCC for a job creating their SDCC displays? :lol

SFA is the Display master! Love what you have done buddy and I will be copying ;)
Thank you Zelu! :D I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your display ;)

Although you can't see it in these photos, there's now room for the Batwing on top, and there's a Batcave at the bottom which I haven't quite finished.

I like:yess:

They removed it from the 2/24 previewsworld listing too, as well as the Arkham Knight Red Hood figure. Both were listed as coming out the 24th just a day or so ago.
Also the individual listing for it now shows "In Shops: TBD", even though it's been 2/24 for months and months
PREVIEWSworld - BATMAN ANIMATED MAD LOVE JOKER & HARLEY QUINN 2 PK AF (RES)

Almost every dcc item that was due next week was removed. I love dcc and what they're doing, but they're release dates are absolutely worthless, and discussion about it pointless.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. We just found out the Mad Love pack is now "TBA". I wouldn't get my hopes up. I hope EVERYTHING doesn't show up in the last 3 months of the year again this year.

I hate to burst your bubble, but they've been up there with that date for a couple of weeks now so that's likely still just a placeholder date. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

You guys are right. I thought about that, too.
I was simply happy to have a release date, even if it turns out to postponed later - but it's still a date. LOL

He probably ate it.

LMAO!!!!!
I'd say DCC ate his gun, actually. LMAO

I'll e-mail Kevin next month to ask him about Bullock's gun.

SICK work, sfa!!! Congrats!!
You're truly talented!

Indeed odd.
And what's even worse is that, at the NYTF, the Mad Love 2-pack's plaque was stating "out now". :dunno

Did someone noticed that Mad Love pack was the only one which doesn't have a proper number? After all this retrads, I think it will be out after the number 38 (latest release knew), with proper number 39 :rotfl

PS: A local store here have man bat with the sticker "12 pieces", was this sticker on the first release too?

12742431_1110483598975763_2523170269557334936_n[1].jpg

Back