DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Your Mom wants Harley :lol

My mother referred to action figures as " Dolls " still :slap

LOL!

Mom used to say that too. It took years for me to explain her the differences.

In fact, my parents love my collections, and mom adores the female characters.
Her favorites are Catwoman, Harley and Ivy.

The other day, she was looking at my DCC BTAS figs and asked "when is Ivy coming? I don't see her on your shelf". LMAO

She loved so much Harley in lingerie, she said she'd buy it herself.
Couldn't say "no" to her. LOL

^^^

Where's Bullock's gun? He had both gun and shotgun at the NY Toy Fair.

Bullock.jpg

And I'm seriously impressed with TNBA Harley's body.
It's so much better than the TAS one's.

Defenitely buying her to switch bodies with TAS.

And here's Wave 8 with a better look at the Hyenas! What do folks think of their size in relation to Joker? I can't decide if they are too small or not, but either way, so excited to get them!
View attachment 246941

Although they possibly seemed bigger in the show, hyenas are fairly small in real life, so their size doesn't bother me. I think they look awesome, and I'm surprised how much articulation is in them too!

Cant wait for that Joker!

I gotta say I'm getting used to that default claycface head. It looks okay now. I'm sure it will kick major ass once I get it in my hands. Easily my most anticipated still. (other than the Batman Beyond set)

I can't wait for Clayface. My only complaint, and its a silly one, is I wish the spiked ball hand was attatched to the forearm via ball joint, not through a chain. That way its a throwback to the figure, but, this is a tv show reproduction and I fully respect the attention to detail and accuracy.

If these "Accessory packs" pick up steam and are able to cross over to the Animated Series, hopefully we get a few more options for Clayface. Chestbuster Batman attatchment and puddles would be great. Hell, make the Oscar Clayface an those could be his accessories.

I gotta say I'm getting used to that default claycface head. It looks okay now. I'm sure it will kick major ass once I get it in my hands. Easily my most anticipated still. (other than the Batman Beyond set)

It's pretty damn cone-shaped, when on the show it was a lot rounder. The angry/screaming head is kicks all kinds of ass, though.

The TNBA Harley is cool I just want her to be scale with Ivy, which is why I wish the 5 pack Ivy would be shorter. The Ivy we got is almost as tall as Scarecrow when she's standing straight up, and Harley was quite a bit taller than her in both series. We need a shorter Ivy.

I also wish we got this Harley in the 5 pack
hh.jpg

Cant wait for that Joker!

It's pretty damn cone-shaped, when on the show it was a lot rounder. The angry/screaming head is kicks all kinds of ass, though.

The default head actually looks great and much better in real life:

Clayface.jpg

TNBA Joker looks really great, I just never was a fan of his black eyes

We FINALLY have a proper release date for the Gordon Wave!!!!!!!!!

March 30

TAS Commissioner Gordon
TAS Zatanna
TAS Ra's Al Ghul
TNBA Etrigan with Klarion

https://www.toychestnews.com/Home/1/1/4/805

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! :yess:
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. We just found out the Mad Love pack is now "TBA". I wouldn't get my hopes up. I hope EVERYTHING doesn't show up in the last 3 months of the year again this year.

Where's Bullock's gun? He had both gun and shotgun at the NY Toy Fair.
He probably ate it.

I'm new to these figures, only have the Joker so far but I love them, Irene Matar is a very talented sculptor! Can anbody tell me if Series 1 Batman and Catwoman are now discontinued? They're not available anwhere and Batman is £100 on ebay, but it's the original version with all the peg holes everywhere, I've heard they're being improved, are we just waiting on the improved versions to come back into stores, or are they totally sold out now? They're great, but they're not £100 great!

I loved the stands behind these figures at Toy Fair, I mocked one up quickly, when I get some more figures I'll get some printed.

IMG_4336.jpg

And:

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

We FINALLY have a proper release date for the Gordon Wave!!!!!!!!!

March 30

I hate to burst your bubble, but they've been up there with that date for a couple of weeks now so that's likely still just a placeholder date. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

I'm new to these figures, only have the Joker so far but I love them, Irene Matar is a very talented sculptor! Can anbody tell me if Series 1 Batman and Catwoman are now discontinued? They're not available anwhere and Batman is £100 on ebay, but it's the original version with all the peg holes everywhere, I've heard they're being improved, are we just waiting on the improved versions to come back into stores, or are they totally sold out now? They're great, but they're not £100 great!

Batman and Catwoman are getting rereleased with updated plastics. Hold off for those!

I hate to burst your bubble, but they've been up there with that date for a couple of weeks now so that's likely still just a placeholder date. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

I agree, being that it is the last week of the quarter just gives them more wiggle room if shipping gets delayed.

I've been busy updating my display and here's the result! :)

Although you can't see it in these photos, there's now room for the Batwing on top, and there's a Batcave at the bottom which I haven't quite finished.

Also, the city section lights up :D

Batman and Catwoman are getting rereleased with updated plastics. Hold off for those!

have you heard if two-face and mr. freeze will see re-releases? both of those figures had breakage issues, freeze's arms and two-face's ankles.

Jim already stated that it won't project. I don't think 6 months is enough time to fix that. Maybe we should all email DCC for a rewuested change.

The deluxe edition od the BAT SINGLE that comes with the chromed BATWING will project....

Back