DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

A Amazing deal for the BATWING. I dont know if we will ever get this in 1/6 from the 89 movie but still this is FLIPPING HUGE! I will display mine nicely proud with my 89 batmobile. A AMAZING release so Happy to have ordered i watched the video like 5 time's.:lol

Anybody have any idea if the Girl's Night Out pack comes with any accessories?

Batwing is still $119 over at Toywiz.

Have they made the Batcycle for Batman yet? Or any plans to?

Someone here said they are releasing the bat signal on its own. Is this true?

Someone here said they are releasing the bat signal on its own. Is this true?

Apparently it's going to come packaged with the two cloth-caped figures (according to PixelDan's video).

Trust me, ScalperWiz will up the charge to $180 and make sure everyones preorder is charged extra.
I admit I was surprised at that price over at Toywiz. I typically find their prices high and so have only bought from them once. I did notice that BBTS shipping rates were lower.

They said they will be including a stand and or a wall mount for the Batwing

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Oh my i ordered the batwing!:yess:CHECK OUT BATWING at 22 min mark i noticed big bad toys had at 119.When i ordered.:yess: Now it's priced at 144. I am BLOWN AWAY soooo STOKED!:yess: Most anticipated for 2016.

https://youtu.be/IbiXWzK11ZI?t=1313

link. get it while last's. I cant wait! 3rd quarter release.
DC Items at BigBadToyStore

I actually just stumbled across the Batwing earlier this evening. I love it!! I am usually not a fan of really big items like this, due to having so little space left, but this is just too hard to resist, especially at that price. Its just a steal. And I love how it has very little detail overall. I also stumbled on the Batmobile from this line. Might have to pick that up as well. Both look amazing!!

I was hoping someone asked DCC about the packaging of the Batwing. Will it come unassembled? It would really save on shipping if it did.

At almost $200 with tax retail I wouldn't call it a "steal" LOL. I assume the wings would be detachable from the main body piece, but idk. The real question is does it come with a batclaw, Francine the WomanBat and a scale airplane???

At almost $200 with tax retail I wouldn't call it a "steal" LOL. I assume the wings would be detachable from the main body piece, but idk. The real question is does it come with a batclaw, Francine the WomanBat and a scale airplane???

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

At virtually $200, it should come with Batman, Robin, Alfred, a batclaw, Francine etc :rotfl

LMAO this price. :rotfl

But regarding prices... I still think eBay is the best place to get these figs...

I got the Phantasm 2-pack for $35.

And later Mad Hatter for $19 shipped.

If I'm not able to get them in person, I only order from eBay - best prices and I can ask the seller for an in-hand photo of the figs, to check the paintwork. :lecture

Almost $200 is no steal,it's just a three foot piece of plastic'I was hoping they meant individually for the Batsignal,I don't want the figures.

I'll pass.
I'm passing on the deluxe batmobile set and the bat-signal set. The batmobile didn't look that much better than the first issue and I'm not impressed with the bat-signal at all. It doesn't light up and the one they brought to Toyfair had the sticker peeling off. Saving up for the Batwing.
From Toyark
TF-2016-DC-Collectibles-Batman-Animated-005.jpg

That's a shame cause I can't justify getting it for that price :(

If the price was the same as Batmobile yes I would go for it but $170 is a bit too much for me. (By the time this will come to UK it will be £199 and that's about $285 :///

Back