DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

we should have the photos from NYTF any minute now ;)

I'm ok with this. Instead of taking up spots in the waves, the decided to fix issues and release them in a box set. I may dnag this since I have zero TNAB figures.

I'm not okay with this,I now own an inaccurately colored Ivy! I was thinking about dumping the TNBA line,this may make the decision easier!

$119 is still too much! The very first announcement of it had it priced at/under $100. No way that would have been a misprint. Plus the price changing on BBTS not once but twice in a day, not to mention the "wrong post" by WB on instagram saying they were including figures (justifying the "new price"), then quickly saying that the figures being included was a misstatement.. The cynic in me would think they saw the hype for it and decided since it was bigger looking than the batmobile, they could hike the price up and act like it was intended to be that much to begin with. That or BBTS is just trippin and I'm being too harsh lol. But $100 to $175?? Do you even business? Lol

The Batwing is $175 now?? I'm out!

TF-2016-DC-Collectibles-Batman-Animated-080.jpg
TF-2016-DC-Collectibles-Batman-Animated-083.jpg
TF-2016-DC-Collectibles-Batman-Animated-086.jpg

My guess is that dc hasn't even stated a price yet and that BBTS is putting it up preemptively. The picture they have up is even just the twitter picture with the guy photoshopped out. They're just hedging their bets and keep raising the price because they're afraid a bunch of people will pre order it at $99-$120 and it will end up being more and they'll lose out. I would guess this will be around $100-$120.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!

Both of Clayface's heads looks BEAUTIFUL and ACCURATE!!
The normal one is AMAZING!!!

Talia's colours are MUCH better and darker!!

And so are Bullock's colours!!

OH MY GOD!!!

I'm SCREAMING here in the movies! (I'm going to watch The Revenant now)

I'm so freaking happy!!!!

And you were all worried about Clayface! What say you now?

That clayface looks pretty sweet. will probably look even better posed slightly hunched. Looks like they didn't really try to pose the figures before they put them up for display. Also, batplane at $150. Steep, but seems like its fair for as huge as it looks in hand.

I still don't like his "standard" head ...

Looks like Christmas Joker is also $28?

Clayface looks absolutely magnificent though. Can't wait.

All BTAS figures are BOUGHT instantly!!!

SHIET!!!

They are all freaking amazing!!!

Loving, loving Clayface!!!!!

Back