DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I sure hope they're not all bunched together like last year. That's almost $600 for everything in this announcement. :/ Plus the reissued BATMOBILE.... I need a side job just to support this line. lol.....

I'm not too thrilled about the TNBA Bullock though. The original design was flabbier and more fun.

The anounced figure is the original BTAS Bullock.
See:
m01.jpg

This is TNBA one:
m01.gif

So who's left?

BTAS
Two Face
Killer Croc
Scarecrow
Batgirl
Bullock

TNBA
Riddler
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Catwoman
Ventriloquist/Scarface

I want a Bruce Wayne and Alfred too.

If we're getting Livewire and Supergirl I'm sure Superman is coming too. He was in a few crossover episodes as well but does this mean Lois or Lex Luthor would be in this line or a SUPERMAN line? And with BATMAN BEYOND will this line become a DC ANIMATED UNIVERSE line rather than BATMAN?

I think you are missing Freeze and Ivy for the BTAS column. Haven't followed anything from TNBA.

The question that has never been answered all these years...

What collor is Talia's clothes?

Black?
Dark purple?
Purple (with shadows covering it)?
Black with purple highlights?

Who knows the answer?

03.jpg

Someone brings Bruce Timm here. lmao

Batman Beyond Terry needs slightly thicker thighs and arms and why do his wings have hinges? They just need to be two wings that plug into his back. Old Bruce and Ace are awesome looking. Joker and Clayface look good too everything else is a pass.

Batman Beyond Terry needs slightly thicker thighs and arms and why do his wings have hinges? They just need to be two wings that plug into his back. Old Bruce and Ace are awesome looking. Joker and Clayface look good too everything else is a pass.
I agree with this. Beyond Terry is great, but his arms and legs are way too thin, he was leaner than Bruce of course but not like, Batgirl or Catwoman lean :dunno it's a must have for me though. I really need to get into this line, I've had so many other figures come up and this is just way too huge for me :lol

Not sure what it is, but the head sculpt on Tales of the Dark Knight Batman looks weird to me.

All I want is just the batwing out of all waves so far. Maybe a batman beyond pack lmao

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I think you are missing Freeze and Ivy for the BTAS column. Haven't followed anything from TNBA.

You are correct and I missed a few others like Ras and Jonah Hex. Brainiac was also in a crossover episode.

The question that has never been answered all these years...

What collor is Talia's clothes?

Black?
Dark purple?
Purple (with shadows covering it)?
Black with purple highlights?

Who knows the answer?

03.jpg

Someone brings Bruce Timm here. lmao

I think if you use only one colour probably very dark purple but I will paint it black. It suits the character better :) (In a way it's like Batman - black with blue shades)

I'll be getting Talia, Bullock, Ventriloquist and Scarface, TNBA Joker, Harley, Firefly, and Clayface. The rest I'll be easily passing on. Batwing is a nice idea but I'm just not interested. I have Harley, Ivy, and Batgirl and I wasn't really in any hurry for Livewire and Supergirl. Though those two look nice, I'm not repaying for figures I already have, but again, I don't really need Livewire or Supergirl right now. Not surprised by the Dark Knight pack. Looks ok but I don't want it. Never cared about Anti-fire suit Batman. Christmas Joker looks terrible but I probably wouldn't have bought him anyway. Not surprised they made him at all though. I might have bought the Batman Beyond pack but I'm not at all impressed with the sculpts on either figure. If they look better before release, I'll think about it. I'll give DCC an A for effort though.

I am so glad to see they are all in with this line. Hopefully this means Batcycle at some point.

Do I buy the first release Batwing or wait till they re-release it with the included "Pilot Alfred" figure from The Forgotten?

It would be nice if there was a grapnel firing out the top of his head.

He looks like TNAB version to me because of the eyes and how slim and streamlined he is. He doesn't look flabby enough to me....

But... the TNBA version is bigger than the BTAS version. lol. The figure is def BTAS.

HOLY GOD that BatPlane is GORGEOUS. It just popped off the screen, even more so than the Batmobile, or hell, anything in the line so far.

The extra Clayface head is very nice, the neckline still bugs me, but I just wish the neutral one was beefier.

New view of the Batplane and Clayface alternate head:

Taken from the DCC promo video: https://youtu.be/WiFGdFncBEs

Now that's the head I'll be posing him with!

Great sculpt. I will probably display this head. Any mention on the height of Clayface? I'm hoping he clocks in somewhere around 10-11 inches tall. He will be the center piece of my display.

So, any one think this is all for ToyFair? Maybe a frw more slips or reveals? Maybe a BTAS Scarecrow?

The proportions and design of that Batwing are pretty much perfect. I have some nitpicks about the Batmobile like the height, width, and stubbiness of the design in toy form, but that Batwing is perfect and really, really sharp.

Wonder if they'll make a Batwing 2.0 with figures like the Batmobile.

Back