DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

he is listed for 12/16/15 so next week.

I've heard the Harley/Joker 2-pack is also out then. Man, they're really pushing these releases out right on top of each other...

I really would've liked if he came with a headband with the 10/6 card that you could use with another figure.

Maybe that will come with Alice (If they make her).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard the Harley/Joker 2-pack is also out then. Man, they're really pushing these releases out right on top of each other...
not only that but the phantasm 2-pack will out that week too. so much animated figures in 1 week, that's going to be a good early Christmas present.

Good call. It also says that he was going to come with a card as well as the control panel. He should've had that card, if anything. (just like Joker)

Good call, man!! I had not seen that!

Damn! Mad Hatter needs his "mind control" cards! That's how he commits his crimes.

Well, at least that's an easy accessory to make: just get a piece of paper and write 10/6 on it.
I've made Joker and Harley's playing cards, I can do the same for Mad Hatter.

I really would've liked if he came with a headband with the 10/6 card that you could use with another figure.

Man, that would have been awesome too!!! Much better than the axe and the panel.

I'm amazed how many of these are coming out at once. I remember a time when I was waiting with baited breath for the second assortment and now they're coming out every week. I can't keep up. I have all of the first two assortments, batgirl, tim/robin, Penguin, Ivy, Batman(animated) and I just ordered Riddler and Harley Quinn from Amazon. I think all I need now is this latest wave and the handful coming out next week.

Where are you finding that the mad love 2 pack will be released the 16th as well? I know the joker Harley statue is but ive seen nothing about the 2 pack

steveo34, go to entertainment earth website

Where are you finding that the mad love 2 pack will be released the 16th as well? I know the joker Harley statue is but ive seen nothing about the 2 pack
yeah your right the mad love STATUE is coming on 12/16 but not the figures. they are still showing for a feb release.

here is a link to toy chest news where they post which figures are coming.
ToyChestnews | Action Figure and Collectible Toy News, Release Dates and More

Where did you get the display? It looks great!

Never trust entertainment earth release date wise haha

sfa! Looks great.

Thanks guys! :D

I've tweaked it a little since, but I'll hold off on pics for a while until I get some new figures on there. Hopefully have Bane, Hatter, Scarecrow & Nightwing in the next week or two.

Looking forward to getting the Phantasm 2-pack. Really hope we get some new accessories for Batman in that. Well, a new cape anyway. Really want that draped over cape look for him!

Weird that I haven't seen bane up here yet. Still need to get Scarecrow and Bane.
Can't wait for the Phantasm 2pk and Croc.

Thanks guys! :D

I've tweaked it a little since, but I'll hold off on pics for a while until I get some new figures on there. Hopefully have Bane, Hatter, Scarecrow & Nightwing in the next week or two.

Looking forward to getting the Phantasm 2-pack. Really hope we get some new accessories for Batman in that. Well, a new cape anyway. Really want that draped over cape look for him!

Batman's accessories will be the batarang and the alternate pairs of hands. That's it.
Unless the second cape is there too, but not listed.

I, for one, only care about Batman and Phantasm themselves... They need no accessories.
But that's just me, I suppose.

I've always seen Batman as a figure that stands there... Alone, plain and simple.
No accessory needed. Just him and his greatness.

I'd really like to see another cape.

Got next week's list... Killer Croc and the Phantasm 2 pack are on there!

Sallah

Got next week's list... Killer Croc and the Phantasm 2 pack are on there!

Sallah

OH. MY. GOD.

nervous-gif.gif

Boy that Sheldon gif gets me everytime..

Damn they're really pushing out all these releases. I was hoping for the phantasm 2 pack to come out in January or something.

I was mistaken. I got the Phantasm and Mad Love two-pack mixed up...

Any news on an updated/fixed TNBA Batman figure?

Back