DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I have two bane on order from dcbs but I might have to get one in person tomorrow. Don't think I'll be able to wait.

Mad Hatter looks beautiful!!
So spot on!! Amazing sculpt!

@batmaster, how is the paint on his teeth and eyes? Is it clean and even? Thanks!

Mad Hatter looks beautiful!!
So spot on!! Amazing sculpt!

@batmaster, how is the paint on his teeth and eyes? Is it clean and even? Thanks!
Yes, actually it is. So much improved!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

WOW! Those look awesome. Will have to buy these a bit earlier instead of waiting on BBTS.

Damn, all of those look fantastic. I know show accuracy's up for debate, but I'm really digging what they did with Scarecrow. Makes me wonder what he'd look like under proper lighting/with shadows.

So I finally got the Batmobile! It's fantastic and huge! I think it might be a bit too big for me cause I have no place to put it lol

Anyways, here is my new temporary setup :D

794c7961f77f60a55c6a1ea3bc30cbdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nice setup. Looks good. What are the clear plastic things holding the figure up? Might need to pick some up.

Can't wait to get the new figs. they look great!
Zelu great looking set up.

Today was a good day. Picked up Penguin, Roxy, Batgirl, Robin (Tim), and Ivy for 50% off at my LCS.:rock

What place would this be, I'd like to be able to get some figs half off

What place would this be, I'd like to be able to get some figs half off

It's just a little mom and pop shop here in Ohio. I think the sale ended Sunday, though. I'm unsure if he has anything else planned for Black Friday. For some reason, he had his Black Friday sale this past Friday.

The Mad Hatter is the cuttest figure in this line.
The character is such an adorable one, and the figure does do justice to him.

Can't freaking wait to have him in my collection.

Yes, actually it is. So much improved!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Thanks, man!!

Relieved to hear that.
I think I can order him online, then.

It's just a little mom and pop shop here in Ohio. I think the sale ended Sunday, though. I'm unsure if he has anything else planned for Black Friday. For some reason, he had his Black Friday sale this past Friday.

Oh ok thank you

So I contacted BBTS about the Batmobile...and the lady said she couldn't see the scuffs in the pics even after I brighten the photo. She hasn't replied since. Horrible service.uploadfromtaptalk1448434992593.jpg

Do you mean the white parts on the hood? Are those "scuffs" or just faded/bad paint run? Might have not understood the specification. Just email back and say it is a factory defect paint job as shown here and get a new one. They are great with returns. No issues with the few I had.

Just picked up Hatter. Probably on par with the riddler release, excellent job all around

Do you mean the white parts on the hood? Are those "scuffs" or just faded/bad paint run? Might have not understood the specification. Just email back and say it is a factory defect paint job as shown here and get a new one. They are great with returns. No issues with the few I had.
Thanks ...I did mention to them that it was more of a discoloration. They said that it doesn't show on the pic, even though is clearly there .

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Thanks ...I did mention to them that it was more of a discoloration. They said that it doesn't show on the pic, even though is clearly there .

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I would circle the area and include a photo of what it should look like

maybe you should contact DC Comics about this? :/

Back