DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Is it too late to change the name of the title to dc collectibles "did" batman the animated series figures!!! ?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

they are STILL doing them, no?
so the title is fine

Unless the title is "DC Collectibles - Batman: The Animated Series/ The New Batman Adventures", I see no reason to change it.

Exactly, but unfortunately, still feels like it's a brand new thread everytime

Well DCC still is working on more characters from the series so I think the title is appropriate :wave

Perhaps change it to DCC's line of BTAS and TNBA

Here's what I've come up with to make the default stands better (in my view). I've taken the title cards from the show and sized them to fit over the stand. Printed them out on sticker paper and the results are pretty good. Here's a sampling of them so far. The rest can be found in this flickr album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskk3bjzj

22535881560_140502ed7a_m.jpg

22101043894_09e10519b9_m.jpg

22535881920_976309a525_m.jpg

22710244852_c1f59b1249_m.jpg

22734997891_41c6ff4bdf_m.jpg

22535883600_26cfa11785_m.jpg

22102668873_f4d231e05f_m.jpg

I really like this idea. Adds lots of colour and uniqueness for each character, and they look great together.

After Mad Hatter and the others figures this coming Wednesday (Nov. 25), it'll be over a month without new figs. :(

Only on Dec. 30 we'll see another release (Killer Croc), and then we'll have to wait yet another month to get new ones: the Phantasm 2-pack will be release in late January (apparently, Jan. 27).

December will also have the re-released, new and improved versions of BTAS catwoman and TNBA Batman - which i consider new figures because i had to throw my original, easy-break catwoman and batman in the garbage.

Got some new figures :). Can't open them until my birthday, but its fine :)

7a3dc2d75f347644aa7d182832ad5cd9.jpg

9cca8045b0a42ce1daffa2a4c23f60aa.jpg

0e6844c2f87b84f57882373abb84026b.jpg

6b2a8c8437502c9f2b5103cfb691c341.jpg

OMG

Bane is in scale??

My Goodness! Those are great looking figs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they look great! But this reminds me, I need to catch up on these.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I think they look great! But this reminds me, I need to catch up on these.

Yeah. I still haven't picked up my Harley or Roxy; and I keep putting off Creeper. It's gonna cost me about $200 to catch up now!

December will also have the re-released, new and improved versions of BTAS catwoman and TNBA Batman - which i consider new figures because i had to throw my original, easy-break catwoman and batman in the garbage.

I Also saw that my twins destroyed the cardboard, and need a new one my only problem now is that I feel that original version will be harder to find and the price would go up and be a power house for being the first edition.

I just recently ordered mine, I'm not sure which are coming though... hopefully the re-release as I don't like the legs on the first Catwoman

Yeah. I still haven't picked up my Harley or Roxy; and I keep putting off Creeper. It's gonna cost me about $200 to catch up now!

Hell, I need to get Harley, Roxy, Tim Robin, Ivy, Riddler, and now Hatter, Bane and Nightwing.

Awesome! Thanks for the pics, batmaster!
I'm very glad to see the return of the painted mouth on Nightwing as well as Bane's painted highlights on his mask. I was afraid they wouldn't make it to production like Batgirl's head highlight. I wonder why the inconsistency between figures, though?

Back