DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Congrats on getting Harley man! I'm glad you got the good one as I know you were stressing about that! :hi5:

Many of the figures in this series stand great on their own: Penguin, Joker, Mr Freeze, even Batman. The reason Harley can stand better is due to the lack of the articulation in her ankles... I would rather her to have the same articulation as Catwoman. (1st female figure they released)

Thanks, buddy! :hi5:

Oh, when I said "I don't recall any of my figures (of any collection) being able to do that" I was actually refering to Harley being able to stand virtually on one foot, while with the right tiptoe barely touching the ground.
Basically, being able to do the "ballerina pose" on their own, with zero support. :D

There will have a reissue of Mr. Freeze?

And what's your wishlist for NY Toy Fair?
Mine is:
BTAS Bane
BTAS Poison Ivy
BTAS Hugo Strange
BTAS Two-Face
BTAS Ventriloquist and Scarface
BTAS Talia Al Ghul
TNBA Mad Hatter

You mean Toy Fair, right? NYCC just happened last month.

My wishlist is

BTAS Two Face
BTAS Poison Ivy
BTAS Scarecrow "The mask with straw hair"
BTAS Mr Freeze

however, they seem to be avoiding much immediate overlapping between the two styles so i may have to wait a lot longer for them since they showed up in TNBA first. Sooooo

My more realistic wishlist is

BTAS Clock King
BTAS Ventriloquist and Scarface
BTAS Talia Al Ghul
BTAS Alfred

Hey guys I just got the Batmobile and the TNBA Batman ...it seems like the Batmobile came with a faint big smug on top of the hood ...like when you rub plastic ...kind of bothers me also Bats has paint rubbing off hes simbol...should I contact BBTS . Anyone had this issue

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Ordered all the figures from BTAS, so far have the Batmobile, Joker and Robin on hand, waiting for the rest to arrive
Leaning on just the BTAS figures from the series unless one really stands out from TNA (grabbing Batman from that too actually)

Wishlist is a good question, hoping to see the following:

BTAS - Two-Face (TNA one looks amazing)
BTAS - Scarecrow
BTAS - Poison Ivy
BTAS - Mr. Freeze
BTAS - Killer Croc

Bane and Clayface would be great too.... okay, so I want them all... damnit. I was going to stay out of this line but that damned Batmobile SUCKED ME IN

I think Grey Ghost would be a neat figure to have randomly thrown in there, not sure I'd grab it, but it would be cool

Yeah, I would like to see some new characters first. Like

TAS:

- Talia
- Harvey Bullock
- Clayface
- D*ck Grayson
- Bruce Wayne
- Summer Gleeson
- Gray Ghost/Mad Bomb
- Kyodai Ken
- Lock-Up
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Red Claw
- The Ventriloquist & Scarface

NBA:

- Calendar Girl

I really hope we get a few surprises at Toy Fair as well as some new figure waves.

The Batcycle would be awesome, and I'm sure it would have cool light up features too. I could see them making that one a deluxe with a helmeted Batman figure included, just like they did with Roxy and her rocket.

They also mentioned the possibility of a Batcomputer a while back, which would be amazing, although it might be a bit too early to see that in February.

I really hope we get a few surprises at Toy Fair as well as some new figure waves.

The Batcycle would be awesome, and I'm sure it would have cool light up features too. I could see them making that one a deluxe with a helmeted Batman figure included, just like they did with Roxy and her rocket.

They also mentioned the possibility of a Batcomputer a while back, which would be amazing, although it might be a bit too early to see that in February.

The bat cycle seems essential, especially since it was robins ride of choice. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a 2 pack of cycles with helmeted bats and robin. I'm in for everything animated series, but I really want an awesome mr freeze, he's may favorite villain next to joker and the riddler. Can't wait to see clay face too. I'm not sure how feasible it would be, but a bat plane would be awesome. It wouldn't be any longer than the bat mobile, just wider. Maybe it could come with a hang glider, batman used that a lot in the show. Of course, if they do all of those and a bat computer, I'm going to have to make a bat cave diorama lol

I still remember my batcycle from when I was little, the pull back kind... so sick.
I'm afraid of them making the batcycle and the batwing... because I'll buy them
Batcomputer would be sick too...

This line is just invincible, the nostalgia alone makes it no contest

I just wish they replicate a Kenner replica of their batcave into the size of this line

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey guys I just got the Batmobile and the TNBA Batman ...it seems like the Batmobile came with a faint big smug on top of the hood ...like when you rub plastic ...kind of bothers me also Bats has paint rubbing off hes simbol...should I contact BBTS . Anyone had this issue

You can contact them, just don't get your hopes up. My Joker came from them with some noticeable paint issues, and they refused an exchange.

Which TNBA Batman is it? The original or the reissue. Does he have circles on the legs

No circles ...I'll post pics later on ...but I'll contact BBTS see what they can do at least for thw Batmobile

So Batman's reissue is already released?

No circles ...I'll post pics later on ...but I'll contact BBTS see what they can do at least for thw Batmobile

:panic: What? how come nobody has mentioned that reissues are out

So Batman's reissue is already released?

I don't think so. DCBS just mailed me my TNBA Batman last week that I've had on order for months, but I think they got a fresh shipment of the old version, because it has the circles on the fronts of the legs. =/

My bad guys is the old one :( sucks
aa29c635dea2bdbfde7079e37c414db1.jpg

Back