DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Also, sidenote: Has anyone heard why Killer Croc and Baby Doll have been delayed? Are they still coming in December?

So I bought both the Harley and Roxy figures yesterday and I have to say, I'm really loving the Roxy figure, she looks great! Great articulation! I'm also quite pleased with the way she is sculpted and painted, lot's of detail and crisp and clean. She also feels stronger than some of the other figures, like I can pose her without worrying about limbs breaking. I've purchased every figure in the line so far but this one was a pleasant surprise. The rocket is pretty awesome too. This is definitely my favorite figure in the TNBA line so far :lol Can't wait to see which other less prominent characters get their due in this line!

View attachment 223188View attachment 223180View attachment 223183View attachment 223181View attachment 223187View attachment 223184View attachment 223185

Very cool! I like her.

Harley is shorter than TNBA Ivy... that's not right :(

It's almost like they used TNBA legs with the BTAS Harley cause the top part looks great but the legs and feet looks like TNBA style...

Where are Harley's calves? Roxy Rocket has nice calves. Is it the angle?

Harley's calves can only really be seen from the side.

It looks like they wanted to make one harley quinn body and just swap heads and say BTAS Harley and TNBA Harley haha so i would wager once she shows up in the TNBA side of the line, the body will be exactly the same.

Looks like Roxy stole Harley's legs :p Roxy looks like she is in BTAS Style where Harl is fron TNBA ^^

Can someone post the photo of them both side by side? Thx

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You guys will never settle! Hahaha

Lemme see what's next for Harley:
. "Her butt should be bigger"
. "The fish is too big for her"
. "Her gun doesn't 'shoot'"
. "Her body should be like Nicki Minaj's: short, curvaceous, big butt"

And then Hatter will come:
. "His hands are too small"
. "Legs don't move"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All fair points you raised there World'sGreatestDetective, let's discus them further ;) ;)

I got the Batmobile! :D

I absolutely freakin' LOVE this thing! So much more awesome in person. And thankfully it fits perfectly on my shelves with room to spare. I'm thinking I might make a blue/black Batcave wall style background on that shelf to help the Batmobile stand out a bit more.

(The side pieces of my background look crumpled and horrible atm, I accidentally scrunched them up while moving them up a few shelves. Gonna have to re-make them another day when I have some time unfortunately)

All fair points you raised there World'sGreatestDetective, let's discus them further ;) ;)

Oh, no... Please... Count me OUT. HAHAHAHA

These are figures based on an old cartoon that was full of inconsistency.
There'll never be "right proportions".
We can never say "he/she was taller, shorter, thinner, fatter". All due to the never-ending inconsistency.

All we can do is see that these figures are the best when it comes to the overall accuracy.

Where did you get tha Batmobile sfa?

I got it from eBay. I just couldn't resist! Might have to cancel the pre-order that I already had for it now. Or not... :lol

Harley Quinn is the weakest figure so far imo.

When does the new catwoman come out? The one without the pegs in her legs?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

this was quality

studio21.jpg

and what do we get nowadays?

The only thing I hate about the new line is just the paint quality, feels like they are just hand painted rather than having the molds made from those colors

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

If you don't like the figures, then don't buy them. If you do like the figures, then buy them. It's as simple as that. Many have said it before me, but it's true.

You can either nitpick things to death, or just appreciate what you do have. This time a few years ago we didn't have a 6" BTAS figure line at all. I for one am very grateful we do have it, and am very happy with what we're getting.

Are there things I'd change about some of them? Sure. But I don't let it eat me up. I look past the things I'd change and forget about them, and just appreciate and enjoy what we have and the good things about them.

I think this line looks fantastic, and the figures we have already are brilliant. I can't wait to add more and more to the collection.

well I know figures of way lower size than 6" and even those have better quality and any kind

Back