DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Those stands look great. As soon as I can figure out how many of each I'll need, I'm going to order some.

Hey Phar,
Yep, mine shipped with the batmobile when that came out a few weeks ago. A little strange they haven't shipped yours yet, so I would get in touch with them to see what's up. I can tell you they can be unpredictable with shipping if you have other items in your order.

One time they kept holding stuff for me, letting it build up and build up until I had to tell them.to just ship and charge what they had so far, cause it already turned into a huge bill.

I appreciate the reply back.
I also ordered the Kotobukiya Super Powers Batman and Robin PVC statues along with the BTAS Batman. I suppose that's the reason why the figure hasn't shipped yet; waiting for the Koto stuff to be in stock. Good to know.
Thank you, Animal.

It's probably a weird request, but, honestly, I'd probably want "First Appearance" Bane over TNBA Bane or TAS Bane. There's something so badass about him getting off that plane in a suit and a Fedora, while still wearing his mask. It's one of those things where neither design really hits the mark, for me. TNBA Bane looks like he should be knocked out by Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction, and TAS Bane looks like he teaches some Jazzercise class in the '80s, with the black unitard over the purple/blue leggings.

He fitted in well with the whole mafia style in that suit so I don't find it that weird at all. And you made my day with that B. Willis remark haha.

Bane has been that character that has not have a 100% fair adaptation outside the comics.

4 adaptations so far, right?
TAS Bane, TNBA Bane, Batman & Robin Bane and TDKR Bane.

And none hit the mark completely...

Personally, I'd pick TAS Bane's visual over the other three, as it is more faithful to the character's early comics appearances (Knightfall etc) that I like.

Still to this day, I really wish his TAS episode, "Bane", was a 2-part one.
He could have been way more used and could have featured the classic breakage of Batman's back and its aftermath.
Would have been another classic TAS ep.

Man that would've been cool. I feel the same way about him being in only one episode. And the visual too. Although Batfan08's jazzercise comment made me laugh, I personally feel that it wasn't far from Robin's look on the bottom half with like Batman's color scheme (black and blue) and the top half very true to the comics like you said. I also thought it was cool that he sorta resembled Bruce Wayne unmasked in Thorne's office.

But more on topic. If any of you guys have him in his Kenner adaption, place him next to your dcc Robin (**** Grayson) and remember the line: 'You have courage for one so small....':rotfl

Whahahaha check out the censorship, I totally forgot about that. I guess I should've said Richard

Last edited:

Harley Quinn's on eBay! Ordered her last night!

I have Harley and Roxy on my LCS pull list! That pull list worked two weeks ago for TNBA Robin; hope it works for Harley (gotta have her)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ca9433b96fb3b3f9e9a0b0d040d0bf1.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Hope you got a discount, the package is trashed on the bottom corner :lecture
Yes I got a discount. In fact, I get a discount on every figure and I get them reallt early. (I am from the Netherlands you see). I paid $19 for Harley and $30 for Roxy Rocket.

b6fe736dd7d0140d011275663b0e832e.jpg

Roxy is brilliant!

Harley only comes with a pop gun, fish and two sets of hands. I kinda hoped for more with her.

Yes I got a discount. In fact, I get a discount on every figure and I get them reallt early. (I am from the Netherlands you see). I paid $19 for Harley and $30 for Roxy Rocket.

b6fe736dd7d0140d011275663b0e832e.jpg

Roxy is brilliant!

Harley only comes with a pop gun, fish and two sets of hands. I kinda hoped for more with her.

Wow the Roxy is fantastic, damn DCC, their deluxe figures keep getting better and better :thud:

This Harley Quinn figure in her original costume (and first-appearance look) is set to be the best-selling action figure of 2015 and 2016.

Harley Quinn is the most influential and successful female character in comics, as per reports.

You guys better buy yours as soon as possible.

This Harley Quinn figure in her original costume (and first-appearance look) is set to be the best-selling action figure of 2015 and 2016.

Harley Quinn is the most influential and successful female character in comics, as per reports.

I think I'll wait for TNBA Quinn. This one looks a little chubby in the face, and maybe the other one will come with better accessories.

Got my confirmation email! She's being held at my LCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back