DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Warning!!!

Everyone be prepared for the trolls who will come here bash Batman and DCC after these photos.

May the force be with us.

I have a huge sense of longing because when I was a kid wanted these figures, and Batman, Robin and the Joker be the only figures of my collection that never will open. So to me it does not matter to me... :lol

Two of Instagram :slap

12142674_769512343177078_720499034_n.jpg

12145530_1206647296028333_1725179572_n.jpg

I do not know how they have manipulated the figures, but beware anyways

Jeez..people should know that these need to be posed delicately :horror

I have a huge sense of longing because when I was a kid wanted these figures, and Batman, Robin and the Joker be the only figures of my collection that never will open. So to me it does not matter to me... :lol

hahaha! Make them last forever!

But even for those of us who will open them, it shouldn't matter either, because those are clearly two isolated cases.

No one else has had QC issues with the new figures.

Jeez..people should know that these need to be posed delicately :horror

I wonder how those people moved the figure's legs and arms...
I've seen unboxing videos in which the person moved its legs so harshly. Terrifying.

It's so natural for action figures to have their joints stuck when first opened.
Gotta move it slowly and kindly until it gets smoother.

Any word on TNBA Robin? I see he is in stock at Dreamland comics!

hahaha! Make them last forever!

But even for those of us who will open them, it shouldn't matter either, because those are clearly two isolated cases.

No one else has had QC issues with the new figures.

I wonder how those people moved the figure's legs and arms...
I've seen unboxing videos in which the person moved its legs so harshly. Terrifying.

It's so natural for action figures to have their joints stuck when first opened.
Gotta move it slowly and kindly until it gets smoother.

I had a very bad moments when I see reviews from people who suddenly moves and plays with figures carelessly ... it seems that some people are not only children in the memory :lol
Anyway I agree, it is not happening as the problems of the first figures. It is logical to know that these figures if you play with them reach a certain limit fragility

Should have my Robin and Batmobile by mid week..can't wait
In anticipation I think I got the look I want from him. Big props to Mchaley for the tips :wave

Maybe I went a tad heavier with the line work than what's to be expected but I wanted to match the intensity and I kept losing it going lightly

^^looks great!:clap

get the feelin im talking to myslef in this thread so why stop now ey?:lol review by the epic shartimus below. when he covers the hip joints you can see what i mentioned a page back on the friction. is why i wasnt surprised to see those busted hip joint pics. is the only joints that seem to be dicey abit. but with a mass produced fig that stuff happens in the molding process i guess. mine is fine so far and pose alot, have it next to cpu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mZvbjq6sU

plan on gettin joker tomorrow crooked teeth and all will just fix them myself oppose to tryin find one thats perfect. with bats inhand not havin joker feel so wrong, ha!

14457353551831958275488.jpg
Just got my Joker in the mail yesterday, so I couldn't pick and choose. Is this bad? Because I'm ok with it, just wondering what people are expecting?

Thanks for the link. I've been waiting for this episode of Shartimus. And great pictures indeed!

dosent look too bad at all no. seen worse. its that bottom row of teeth that at times had some bad paint apps in the lines. as in not straight and crooked making his teeth look very odd and un-human. not a big deal really, easy enough to fix if its a bother.

im super tempted to get the new adventures batman now, love that extra over shoulders cape. did they re-release a ver sans the peg holes in hips?

Thanks for the link. I've been waiting for this episode of Shartimus. And great pictures indeed!

no prob! im a huge fan of shartimus, always enjoy his reviews.:clap

I picked up Riddler, Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Batgirl today. Still need to track down the Batmobile and Man-Bat.

way out of my skill set but so badly want to get a 2nd manbat and take the standard arms with folded wings and try and give them a bend in elbow to match the look on his base(turnaround art). thinkin it would be very cool.

Just got my Joker in the mail yesterday, so I couldn't pick and choose. Is this bad? Because I'm ok with it, just wondering what people are expecting?

You are very lucky to get such a well painted Joker in the mail. He looks great.

I pretty much prefer his sides for pictures, especially his left, which, to me, favors him the most.
He looks insanely perfect and dead on from the left side.

Any word on TNBA Robin? I see he is in stock at Dreamland comics!

He is being released at my LCS here in Australia this Thursday.

Fingers crossed for Harley to maybe get released next week! Then we should be back on track with the release schedule.

I recently wrote an email to DCC and I have responded today. I knew it was not going to get much information, but I was curious to see who answered me, so I decided. (I also wanted to ask what would be great to see figures of episode Legends of the Dark Knight)

This is my e-mail:

Hello,

I would like to give my congratulations on the great work in the line of Batman TAS and TNBA. With the success and homesickness that is taking this line, is there also plans for the Batman Beyond animated series or Return of the Joker movie with a pack? Thank you very much for your time and for giving nostalgic fans this line of figures.

A greeting,
Diego

And this is the answer:

Great to hear from you and thank you for the kind words.

We definitely aren’t done with this line by a long shot. Our next announcements with the line will be in February at the NY Toy Fair so keep your eyes peeled for some fun stuff coming up!

Has anyone tried using the TNBA Batman's semi-closed (?) cape on BTAS Batman?

I'd really like to see how it looks.

If anyone owns both Batmen, please send us a photo.

dosent look too bad at all no. seen worse. its that bottom row of teeth that at times had some bad paint apps in the lines. as in not straight and crooked making his teeth look very odd and un-human. not a big deal really, easy enough to fix if its a bother.

im super tempted to get the new adventures batman now, love that extra over shoulders cape. did they re-release a ver sans the peg holes in hips?

no prob! im a huge fan of shartimus, always enjoy his reviews.:clap

You are very lucky to get such a well painted Joker in the mail. He looks great.

I pretty much prefer his sides for pictures, especially his left, which, to me, favors him the most.
He looks insanely perfect and dead on from the left side.

I searched and checked out other pictures of Jokers and saw some bad painting of the teeth, I now see what you guys are talking about.

Oh, and if people are still looking for manbat check out 1upcollectibles. I purchased mine there for under $25 shipped. I think they have 6 more left in stock. My lcs still has a few left but I don't feel like driving all the way down there, plus he charges $25 for it, but I save on gas, time and taxes.

Back