DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Wow of course this is because I don't have many of these, but looks like the new leg system finally makes Bats more flexible than fragile, that guy in the review flexed the hell out of the legs easily, especially the splits :clap

I can't wait until mine arrives

God bless Amazon Prime video because anticipation of my Bats I'm able to recap all the episodes. I forgot how great this series had fantastic villains besides the main rogues. Like Clock King, cyborg batman created by H.A.R.D.A.C., Rupurt Thorne, etc

I hope they do a S1 Ivy and Croc for the line .

I don't mind a S1 Batgirl either

Last edited:

Got our shipping list for next week....

No new figures. :(

...... BUT THE BATMOBILE IS ON THERE!!!!

Sallah

Thats crazy how fast stuff are coming out now. I wonder when Entertainment Earth will ship out the batmobiles.

Just picked up batman. The yellow on the final product is fantastic. Haven't opened the figure yet but yeah, that's animated batman alright.

Oh... And for the guy that was doubting me on them coming in this week-

Picked up Batman, Riddler, and Batgirl today. :)

Sallah

Oh... And for the guy that was doubting me on them coming in this week-

Picked up Batman, Riddler, and Batgirl today. :)

Sallah

How much is retail at the LCS and how many of each did they have

I wish Barnes and Noble would start carrying these, my LCS suck at carrying figure

my local store here they are $28cdn ea another store is selling them at $33cdn

my local store here they are $28cdn ea another store is selling them at $33cdn

$30? That's insane hopefully that's just in Canada, can't see them charging $10 more for the same line

$30? That's insane hopefully that's just in Canada, can't see them charging $10 more for the same line

Who said $30? I said they are $28cdn here which works out to $21.55usd.which is basically what the US retail . If I got them shipped from the US with shipping then it wouldn't be worth it.

Who said $30? I said they are $28cdn here which works out to $21.55usd.which is basically what the US retail . If I got them shipped from the US with shipping then it wouldn't be worth it.

Oops sorry I forgot the difference in Canadian currency..:slap

Watch the joints on Batman folks... My buddy just broke the arm on his moving it the first time. :(

The joints feel more like wave 1 than wave 2 unfortunately. I highly recommend dipping him in hot water awhile before moving any joints.

Sallah

Absolutely loving this Batman. Everything about him.
I LOVE his mean facial expression. So badass!!!

DCC nailed the colors, once again! The dark yellow turns to orange depending on the shadow - just. like. in. the. show.

Man, can't wait to get him!!!!

Dammit. Thanks for the heads up tho :/

I wouldn't get too worried yet... We water treated a second one and after breaking up that initial stuck-paint, the joints are working great.

Hopefully that is all it is. Just make sure that if yours feels stuck, don't force it! Heat the joint up to break up that paint!

Sallah

I never thought this would happen. I hoped for a long time but here it is right on my desk. BTAS Batman small.jpg

That is a great figure!

Back