DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

They put TAS Batman and Robin inside the car with the capes and they seat and fit perfectly!!!!!!!!!

t0gV28h.gif

Wow that Batmobile is incredible. I really want them to make the batplane from BTAS.

Got my penguin today. He's appropriately heavy. One minor issue is that he doesn't hold his accesories very well.

That Batmobile is indeed awesome. I pre-ordered it months back when it was first announced, but for some reason didn't think I wanted it and cancelled. Well, now that it's about to be released I decided to pre-order it again, along with the Batman/Phantasm two-pack, Joker and Robin. I think those are the essentials for me to have for this line.

That Batmobile is indeed awesome. I pre-ordered it months back when it was first announced, but for some reason didn't think I wanted it and cancelled. Well, now that it's about to be released I decided to pre-order it again, along with the Batman/Phantasm two-pack, Joker and Robin. I think those are the essentials for me to have for this line.

yeah I'm trying my best to be a cherry picker for this line. I have the Batmobile on PO along with the single releases btas Batman and Harley quinn for now. Im pretty sure as soon as i have one of them in hand i will fold and go all in. I'm waaaaaay too weak. and they all look so awesome.

TNBA Ivy looks disproportionate to other figures, and especially the head. Going to be skipping that one and waiting for BTAS Ivy.

And the Batmobile looks amazing!

Wow. That unboxing sold me. My thing is, when is the BTAS Batman going to be released? Same time frame or later towards the year? I wanna get them together.

Wow. That unboxing sold me. My thing is, when is the BTAS Batman going to be released? Same time frame or later towards the year? I wanna get them together.

I believe the BTAS Batman is supposed to be coming in November. I'd all but stopped collecting smaller scaled figures but this line nostalgia'd me right back in.

The Batmobile looks epic!! Can't wait to get it. I love how they did the Windows and that you can see the figures inside with the lights on.

Was almost second guessing my pre-order, but not anymore. That thing is a gorgeous beast.

October 14th.

yeah I'm trying my best to be a cherry picker for this line. I have the Batmobile on PO along with the single releases btas Batman and Harley quinn for now. Im pretty sure as soon as i have one of them in hand i will fold and go all in. I'm waaaaaay too weak. and they all look so awesome.

I hear ya. It is tough resisting the others. The only other ones I think I may be tempted to get would be Commissioner Gordon, Alfred (if they make him), Gray Ghost (if they make him), and maybe Harley Quinn.

Guess I'll be that guy. That Batmobile doesn't impress me at all. Not at the price. Seems chintzy.

Back