DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I feel like DCC's wins by default for actually being a two-seater, and having the proper, sliding canopy. Add the lights in and it's a shoe-in.

Hi,

Just wanted to share my display for the figures. Can't wait to fill up each cell

Animated Display.jpg

WOW Hiroki8 , this is amazing!!! What did you use to make the cells/displays?

Thanks!

Took some quick pics last night... I figure there a lot of Penguin pics floating around, so here's just one more on him-

btas2_zpsnu1kiso9.jpg

I haven't seen a ton of Ivy, so I did a few on her. I was never a huge fan of her redesign, but I really love the figure-

btas3.jpg

btas5.jpg

btas4.jpg

I think I'd like to see some pics of Ivy next to Batman, Two Face or Robin, as I have a feeling she might be a bit too tall. Maybe it was the con pics that gave me that impression, but hopefully I'm wrong. She was quite small in the show, so I don't think she should be any bigger than the BTAS Robin figure.

This what you need? :)

btas1.jpg

Sallah

Thanks for the photos Sallah! Pammy looks great but I think her head is a bit out of scale, especially next to Two face ;)

Can't wait to get both!

Thanks for the photos Sallah! Pammy looks great but I think her head is a bit out of scale, especially next to Two face ;)

Can't wait to get both!

Maybe just a bit... I still think it looks great though. And she did have a pretty big head in TNBA-

tnba13_zpsf7b171ff.jpg

Sallah

WOW Hiroki8 , this is amazing!!! What did you use to make the cells/displays?

Thanks!

It was made with foam board some pieces of wood and acrylic :)

This what you need? :)

View attachment 214074

Sallah

Perfect! Thanks Sallah. And great photos :)

As I suspected, she is a little too big though. As the character design sheet posted on this page shows, she shouldn't really be any taller than Two-Face's shoulders. She was just as petite in the show too. I think one problem is her lower legs seem to be a touch too long on the figure, but never mind. Her height isn't so bad that it ruins the figure overall.

Perfect! Thanks Sallah. And great photos :)

As I suspected, she is a little too big though. As the character design sheet posted on this page shows, she shouldn't really be any taller than Two-Face's shoulders. She was just as petite in the show too. I think one problem is her lower legs seem to be a touch too long on the figure, but never mind. Her height isn't so bad that it ruins the figure overall.

No problem!

I think the Two-Face figure may be a little on the short side though too... If you look at the full shot, he is the shortest of the male figures (except Penguin of course), but he should almost be the same height as Freeze according to the Style Guide-

lineup.jpg

Compared to Freeze and Joker, Ivy seems a bit better scale.

Sallah

Last edited:

Agree with Sallah! Ivy turned out way better in terms of scale as a figure than as the actual character on the show/style guide, who looks like a kid.

Just found out on Instagram that the incredible Zelu1984 is doing a custom TAS Two-Face over the DCC TNBA Two-Face!!!!

And I'm crying because: my favorite character!!!!

Seriously, not only is Harvey my favorite villian, but "Second Chance" is my all-time favorite episode on the show!!!!

Hahaha You definitely are World's Greatest Detective! :)))

I want that Ivy now!!

I only just started sculpting Two Face but this is what I have so far :)

Back