DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Nice pics Sallah. Looking forward to your reviews. Agree with everything you said so far, felt the same way opening them up.

Everytime I see Robin and Man-Bat together, I think of the Kenner cardback Man-Bat instructions. They should have given Man-Bat a long rope.

Thanks for the photos Sallah! Everything looks great but that Robin espacially next to Man Bat is soooo small... :/

Having an opening party right now. Worked all the joints gently to get them moving. Overall a vast improvement over series 1.

Btw, those video reviews weren't mine, in case it wasn't clear. Just posted some I found online.

Mine are all at the BBTS warehouse, hopefully they ship today :)

kinda a bummer man bat has no elbow articulation and his head cant't look up for flying pose

Thanks for the photos, Sallah! They rock all together!!

I'm happy everyone seems glad with The Joker in person.

He's definitely that kind of figure you have to see in person if you want to judge it properly.

And also that kind of figure if you take a photo from the wrong angle, it's ruined. haha

Can't wait to get mine!

That Man-Bat reminds me so much of the Kenner one. Its surprising how good the Kenner one is even after all these years.

Awesome pics Sallah! These all look great.

Does anyone have the measurements of the figure stand base? I have all of these still in my Pile of Loot at BBTS, but have an idea I'd like to test out in the meantime.

After Wave 1 being so horrible with all the issues, I jumped on this new Wave 2 set. Since I live in Europe I can only get these via online shops, so I kinda have to hope for figures with decent paint jobs. Receiving the Joker, Robin and Man Bat I'm really disappointed with this line even with the new upgrade plastics. The paint jobs are freaking horrible as soon as I touch the figure my hands feel greasy, there are glue marks and paint chipping all over my Joker. Contacted the online shop and all these figures pretty much have the same ****** paint jobs. I don't expect these figures to have Hot Toys paint quality, but heck even the old Kenner figures were pretty much all flawless. First it was the plastic now the paint. For a rich company like DC I don't understand how they keep ****ing this line up, knowing it's geared toward adult collectors. The stands they include with these figures are pretty much useless as well. Who is gonna display these figures with that ugly waist grab thing. They should have just made pegs on those stands.

I ordered wave two from BBTS. Excited to get them! Robin does look a tad on the short side but I think it'll be okay. Man-Bat really seem to be the standout figure of this wave which is cool as he's always been one of my favorite villains in Batman's Rogues Gallery.

Does anyone have the measurements of the figure stand base? I have all of these still in my Pile of Loot at BBTS, but have an idea I'd like to test out in the meantime.

I just got Joker and Robin so far, and the base of the stands are 2 and 1/8 inches by 2 and 5/8 inches.

Man these figures are great! Love the paint job and all the accessories. Cant wait to pick up more from this line.

I got all three and I'm glad they were finally released. I bought them first thing in the morning when my local shop opened. They had about five of each. Only one Joker is left now.

Does anyone know what Robin comes with? It looks like a coat rack with no feet.

is a bolo weapon with a cable attach so it can be thrown.
image from episode "robin's reckoning"
batv211.jpg
DCC just forgot to paint the center part silver for the clip.

I wish they would have used a string instead of just a hard plastic for the bolo weapon. I've picked up Joker at a local comic shop since they had 20% off all stuff last sunday. I'm pretty happy with it. There were 2 other jokers that both had paint defects. One had green paint along the left side of his jaw. The other had some weird excess paint on his right eye. I have a second joker along with robin and man-bat coming in the mail from EE. Hopefullly the paint on those are good.

This is one of the reasons why I am buying mine from my local shop.

I wish they would have used a string instead of just a hard plastic for the bolo weapon. I've picked up Joker at a local comic shop since they had 20% off all stuff last sunday. I'm pretty happy with it. There were 2 other jokers that both had paint defects. One had green paint along the left side of his jaw. The other had some weird excess paint on his right eye. I have a second joker along with robin and man-bat coming in the mail from EE. Hopefullly the paint on those are good.

This is one of the main reasons I bought mine from my local shop.

Back