DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Picked mine up today. First collectable purchase in a long time. I'm in for all of this line as long as it continues.

So, before I commit to this collection, has DCC confirmed a 2nd run of their breakage-prone 1st series or will these issues only be address in future waves?

So, before I commit to this collection, has DCC confirmed a 2nd run of their breakage-prone 1st series or will these issues only be address in future waves?

I've read somewhere that they are aware of this and will be using a different plastic for future waves.

The unscarred side of Two Face has been bothering me for a while and after getting him in hand, I still couldn't put my finger on what was off. I finally sat down and compared to screengrabs from the show, and realized the inaccuracies. For one the eye brow on the figure is too high on the head. On the show its drawn connected to his eye. The jaw is also a little too wide and they didn't give him the pronounced lips. So I did a very rough mockup in paint on what I plan to do

IMG_2361_zps3b7d73ba.jpg

The unscarred side of Two Face has been bothering me for a while and after getting him in hand, I still couldn't put my finger on what was off. I finally sat down and compared to screengrabs from the show, and realized the inaccuracies. For one the eye brow on the figure is too high on the head. On the show its drawn connected to his eye. The jaw is also a little too wide and they didn't give him the pronounced lips. So I did a very rough mockup in paint on what I plan to do

IMG_2361_zps3b7d73ba.jpg
Yep. The Eyebrow really bothered me too, at first. If there's and easy was to remove it and re-paint it, I'll fix mine at some point

Does anyone know why Batman's bracket for his figure stand is different from Mr. Freeze's and Two-Faces brackets.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why Batman's bracket for his figure stand is different from Mr. Freeze's and Two-Faces brackets.

Because those long extended prongs won't work with a caped figure. :)

Sallah

Gee that hadn't even crossed my mind. The short one makes it easier to display. Thanks for the info.

Just got mine today. Glad we finally got a screen accurate TNAB figure!

QC problem I got is bats left leg is very rigid in doing the splits. Very scared of breaking, anyone else have this? Also that same leg is maybe a milimeter longer. The cape was bent in an odd shape, hopefully the hair dryer trick will work on it. Paint is perfect on mine, they had a few at A1comics to find a good one.

If they make a second wave with the new plastic I will buy. You guys think they make a Batman (of the future) Beyond figure?

My figures haven't broken but the joints are very stiff and I worry about breaking them. I'll probably just leave my figures in museum poses. I have Batman and just got Catwoman today. Mr. Freeze and Two Face will be here on Wednesday.

^ it was supposed to come out this week but, now they move them to jan 7.

I grabbed TNBA Batman about a month ago, but I've sort of lost track of the releases. Which ones have been released so far?

Mr. Freeze
Two-Face
TNBA Batman
Catwoman

Up next:

TAS Robin
The Joker
Poison Ivy
Man Bat

I Haven't seen Two face or Mr Freeze up here yet. Seem My local store is getting them a month or so after initial release. So far I have TNBA Bats and Catwoman.

Any word on a Red Claw figure? I don't think she ever got a figure. One of my most anticipated potential characters.
1493334-24hl.jpg

Back