DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

No word on Red Claw, but you think she'd be a given as she was in numerous episodes.

Any word on a Red Claw figure? I don't think she ever got a figure. One of my most anticipated potential characters.
1493334-24hl.jpg

Same here. Red Claw and Lock Up are my two biggest wants for this line outside of the regular rogues.

Any word on a Red Claw figure? I don't think she ever got a figure. One of my most anticipated potential characters.
1493334-24hl.jpg

Haha I just saw this episode for the first time.

What I'm hoping for is. Batman of the future!

Batman-Beyond-580x333.png

Two Face is hard to stand up on his stand. He's so wide up top that the grabber doesn't fit around him very well and the legs are almost too skinny so that doesn't work either.

Late to the party, but I managed to pick up the first Batman figure and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! Really happy to find out that he has rocker ankles too. Am definitely excited to get more figures now, though I hope I don't run into any of the QC problems I've been hearing.

I'd also love to see this line go as far as Batman Beyond, both Terry and old Bruce Wayne especially. Of all the Beyond villains, I'd love to get Blight, Inque, Shriek and Spellbinder.

I definitely believe we'll get Terry. Question is will it be a one off, or another separate series. There's plenty for that and I would go crazy over the future jlu, old Bruce, blight, inque, freeze, jokerz and future joker(as well as the redesigned flashback joker).

I'd love to see some batman beyond figures in this line.
Can't imagine them getting too deep into it,but I'd be happy with just Terry(With Ace!) and blight.

If they go deeper... You think they'll do justice league? Hmmm

Quick update... Got each of my 2 sons and nephew sets of the first wave for Christmas. Did the hot water dip on every single one before handing them over. Not a single broken joint amongst them.

Not saying it will work for everyone, but so far so good over here. :)

Sallah

Another solution to the joints. If the heating process isn't doing it for you, try shoving the figure into the freezer for a good 30-40 minutes. Sometimes, excess paint tend to get stuck in the joints and by cooling down the figure, it makes them brittle which gives the joints some more wiggle room. It's worked for me and saved a lot of my DC Collectibles figures from having broken joints (a lesson I had to go through after breaking a few back then), especially if the heating method doesn't work.

Just my experience, but I've never had luck with the freezer. If anything, it's made stuff WORSE and more likely to snap off. I think heat and extremely gentle force is the way to go. All cold does is make it more brittle and fragile.

Late to the party, but I managed to pick up the first Batman figure and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! Really happy to find out that he has rocker ankles too. Am definitely excited to get more figures now, though I hope I don't run into any of the QC problems I've been hearing.

I'd also love to see this line go as far as Batman Beyond, both Terry and old Bruce Wayne especially. Of all the Beyond villains, I'd love to get Blight, Inque, Shriek and Spellbinder.

View attachment 154511

Well if anyone is interested. Here's this version of BB.

Got Batman and Mr. Freeze for Christmas but haven't been brave enough to open them yet.

I PO'd the **** out of 90s OG TAS Batman, but I wondered whether all of his accessories are known? Will he come with an alternate cape? And have we had a look at Robin's alt cape yet?

Haven't seen any yet. That is the latest

Back