DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I have a proposed release date of 5th August in the Uk - guess that typically has been put back.

So, if DC Collectibles continue their animated line what would be the next vehicle to be released?

I would love either a Batmobile for TNBA or the Batmobile from Batman Beyond. The batplane from TBNA/JL didn't look that cool so I would prefer they skip it out. I wouldn't mind if we got more parts of the batcave, the costume section with a staircase leading up into the manor would be a nice fit.

So, if DC Collectibles continue their animated line what would be the next vehicle to be released?

Z07 Batboat.jpg

Or maybe a heart of steel set including batcycle/batglider/randa duane would be a nice touch.

Yes to the Batboat and the Batglider. Also, I'd really love for them to do a Gotham City Police car and pehaps even a Gotham SWAT Bus, though the latter would probably be really difficult to sell unless it was the quasi-packaging / carrying case and came with some new or redone characters: Thorne, Dr. Strange, Dagget, different versions of Mr.Freeze, Straight-jacket Joker, an exclusive Harley Quinn, two SWAT members, Jonesy (GCPD).

IMG_1028.jpg
Since we will be seeing a single release for poison ivy soon I wonder if dcc will also be fixing the weird head sculpt of her. I am not expecting a new sculpt like zelu did (amazingly) however a new sculpting might not be necessary at all. In the attached file I tried to fix the sculpting error in photoshop and to me the solution is quite satisfying. I just cut the right side of ivys hair and sticked it to the prototype version. Should be quite easy for them to make it work.
Should we somehow contact with dcc and request this? I’ve tried to send mail to them before but they are not responding :/

Not just saying this. But id totally buy that instantly

I'm definitely curious how these will turn out, though I am quite satisfied with the DC Collectibles BTAS line, so McFarlane's going to have to do something really special to get me to buy figures from their potential BTAS line.

I'm definitely curious how these will turn out, though I am quite satisfied with the DC Collectibles BTAS line, so McFarlane's going to have to do something really special to get me to buy figures from their potential BTAS line.

I agree, they would have to do something really special with BTAS to start over or have a 2nd collection.

I could definitely see picking up the other animated stuff though, since the DCC JLU figs were pretty poor with no accessories and they most likely won't do any more than the 8 already out.

I’d love the Batmobile from TNBA!

I would kill for this Batmobile. I love the original but was really feeling this redesign too.

the_new_batman_adventures_batmobile_by_alexbadass_dbo9k94-fullview.png

the Batmobile from Batman Beyond.

This would be interesting.

batman_beyond_batmobile_by_alexbadass_dagphy6-fullview.png

7 inch scale BTAS Batman and Animated Series Superman are coming from the new McFarlane DC line next year:

It'll be interesting to see what these look like and if McFarlane can capture the animated look and not just have it look like a redeco of a standard figure. I don't think I'd go all in but would definitely pick and choose a few like Batman, Joker, Man-Bat.

So there will be figures from DCC and McFarlane.

Back