DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

If my conversion is correct, that’s less than half the retail price! If you don’t own it yet, you should get it. If you don’t want it, you should get it for the Alfred figure. He’s exclusive to the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would if I had the room.

Who says the GCPD boxes are a waste of space? ;)

675E99EF-7B4F-4A50-9782-D16C4A677B10.jpg

Holy cow! That fits in perfectly with your display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! It was almost a shame to fill it up with all the figures after taking those pics :lol

That's amazing! Are you really the first person to do that, because it seems so obviously now that I've seen it!

WELL GD!!! If you're going to go all out, I guess not! :lol

Plan on giving a tutorial, written or video? It's really impressive. You've got great skill.

View attachment 448159

Can you kindly stop one-upping every amazing display you create so some of us can, at least, dream of maybe pulling off something even 2% as cool?:lol For real. Every time I see a post from you, SFA, it knocks my socks off. That looks incredible and I can’t wait to see how it looks populated by the various denizens and ne’erdowells of Gotham City.

Thank you! :D

That's amazing! Are you really the first person to do that, because it seems so obviously now that I've seen it!
I believe so. I mean, I've never seen anyone else do it. And thank you very much!:D

WELL GD!!! If you're going to go all out, I guess not! :lol

Plan on giving a tutorial, written or video? It's really impressive. You've got great skill.
Thank you so much!! I could definitely look into an illustrated tutorial, though it's pretty simple to be honest as it's mostly just printed graphics stuck over various bits like the bookcase and the GCPD boxes. :)

Did you create the overlays for the boxes? I'd love to do something like this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I did create them yes, then had them printed out onto good quality paper. They're not glued on either so I can remove them again in future if I wish to. :)

Can you kindly stop one-upping every amazing display you create so some of us can, at least, dream of maybe pulling off something even 2% as cool?:lol For real. Every time I see a post from you, SFA, it knocks my socks off. That looks incredible and I can’t wait to see how it looks populated by the various denizens and ne’erdowells of Gotham City.
:lol sorry about that! :p But thank you very much. Every so often I like to refresh my display and using the GCPD boxes seemed like a no-brainer really.

IMG_1646.jpg IMG_6457.jpg

Exactly, seems an exhibition display! Awesome!!! :clap

Great looking set up SFA - what are the black bases you are using and how do you get figures like Zantanna to stand without a stand holding her???!!!

I can't think of any better way to display these, sfa. Great work all around!
Thank you very much! :D

Exactly, seems an exhibition display! Awesome!!! :clap
Thank you!! That's a huge compliment!

Great looking set up SFA - what are the black bases you are using and how do you get figures like Zantanna to stand without a stand holding her???!!!
The stands are called "Kaiser Doll Stands" and they're model number 1175. You can find them on Amazon. If you look closely at Zatanna's legs, you can see there is actually part of the stand holding her up. These stands do have waist grabbers on them (though I try to hide them as best I can). There's no way she'll stand without it :lol

I've seen on Instagram that Two Face no longer comes with a straight jacket...this would be a shame, such a fun accesorie, R.I.P

Figured they would start cutting stuff, but it would have been a great addition. Would have bought multiples just to get it.

That's a wondeful work, guy!

Is it possible for you to share your overlays?
I'd love to use it in my own collection.

Back