DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Where’d you see that?

Zelu noticed the jacket was missing at DCC’s display at WonderCon and pointed that out in a Instagram post.

Michael Cowart, who’s DCC’s prototype toy painter, replied to his post, confirming the jacket is no longer coming with the figure.

Later that day, I noticed the coin was missing too and personally asked Michael, who’s a friend of mine, about it. Thankfully, he confirmed the coin does come with the figure (and is super tiny).

Sadly -- for many reasons -- my local comic shop just closed down. They were always great letting me choose the best paint apps on the action figs I ordered. Now not only have I lost my guarantee of a preorder on the last figs I have no way of guaranteeing decent QA either.

Selfishly I am now not so convinced in finishing out the collection on a high note.

Sadly -- for many reasons -- my local comic shop just closed down. They were always great letting me choose the best paint apps on the action figs I ordered. Now not only have I lost my guarantee of a preorder on the last figs I have no way of guaranteeing decent QA either.

Selfishly I am now not so convinced in finishing out the collection on a high note.

If you’re in America, you can still secure preorders at Big Bad Toy Store and hope for the best paint apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, news about the release date of the last wave of figs? 29 may? News about a Dc Collectibles's live unboxing?

Here’s some great news for everybody (unless you’re a Renee Montoya fan)! DC Collectibles has just announced they’re releasing the four GCPD 5-pack villains as single figures with all new paint decos:

https://www.newsarama.com/44744-dc-comics-july-2019-solicitations.html

Now’s your chance, guys!

Here’s some great news for everybody (unless you’re a Renee Montoya fan)! DC Collectibles has just announced they’re releasing the four GCPD 5-pack villains as single figures with all new paint decos:

Now’s your chance, guys!

That's awesome news!!!!! I already have the set, but will pick up extras to have the single carded versions. Thanks for the post!

Now’s your chance, guys!

New decos for Ivy and Freeze to set them apart from the set seems easy enough, just give Ivy show accurate colors and actually paint Freeze's gun and pack! I wonder what they'll do with Bane and Croc and if I'll hate it.

Different paint deco? Watch DCC **** this up. :slap
Ha ha! Get prepared:
91575481-571D-441D-95F5-C8ACD8D6848E.jpg

That's awesome news!!!!! I already have the set, but will pick up extras to have the single carded versions. Thanks for the post!

Agreed. I will be down for the singles.

Standard practice to use a different paint deco. Keeps those that have the original set happy, possibly purchase again. Also gives those that were not able to pick up first time around a chance t add them to their collection (without the expense of the packaging-number 1 reason people waited the set out last time).Hopefully the new paint deco is relevant in some way?

(Gold Freeze? Leopard skin Leotard bane? Vacation Ivy swimsuit?:confused:)

Agreed. I will be down for the singles even though I have the set.

Standard practice to use a different paint deco. Keeps those that have the original set happy, possibly purchase again. Also gives those that were not able to pick up first time around a chance t add them to their collection (without the expense of the packaging-number 1 reason people waited the set out last time).Hopefully the deco is relevant in some way.
Best case scenario is probably just lighter or darker shades of blue or green on each of the figures.

I was pumped until I saw paint deco changes...oh lord, I hope they just improve the existing figures and not some ******** changes like the kenner figures had.

Heads up UK collectors - Forbidden Planet has Joker Expressions pack for £35.99

Which figures are the harder to find ones these days?

GCPD pack(400-500$ until now), Batcave(200$) batman beyond(110$), superman pack(80$), clayface(70$), Christmas Joker(60$), Man bat(50$) batman expresionss, joker expresions, and maybe the first releases of Joker and Batman.

Prices are aprox, you can get them for quite less if you are hunting for a while, but I've seen them go even for more. But yeah, those are the hardest/most expensive in my opinion.

Around 35$ is a good price, last time I checked.

Looks like Freeze doesn't come with Nora... and I don't see a difference in Bane and Croc's paint apps.

I'll definitely replace Ivy if she looks better though!

The solicitations for Croc and Freeze mention a "slight paint deco change."

The only time DCC has offered a deco change in this line was for the Deluxe Batmobile with Batsignal, substituting a metallic grey for that flat grey. I wouldn't worry about the new figure decos being as garish as Kenner's variants.

Hopefully they include stands.

Back