DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

People talk about feeling like the line is "complete" because they got all the figures they wanted (or at least those they wanted most). I don't think you can technically say it's complete when we've only got one version of a character from "The New Batman Adventures" or "Batman: The Animated Series", instead of both. For example, they've released "Batman: The Animated Series" versions of Penguin, Scarface, and Mad Hatter, but not their "New Batman Adventures" incarnations.

At least for the moment, I'm not interested in those new Scarecrow and Two-Face action figures, but I'm happy for the completists who want versions of those characters from both series. Since DC Collectibles got into this habit of releasing each version of each character, I think they should finish what they started. I wouldn't surprised be if they don't, though. This stuff happens all the time, like when a TV series gets its first few seasons released on DVD, then the others never come out because sales weren't as high as people wanted. I hate it when that happens. Release all of them or nothing, I say, instead of torturing the fans.

Just got charged by Big Bad Toy Store for my preorder of the Batcave! Looks like they got more after all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did too! :hi5: I can finally add Alfred to the collection!

You are right Mr. Scarface!

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

[emoji848]
Now if only they’d put the GCPD Rouges Gallery back up for PO...
Maybe since they received more Batcaves, there’s hope...

[emoji848]
Now if only they’d put the GCPD Rouges Gallery back up for PO...
Maybe since they received more Batcaves, there’s hope...

Hopefully without that wasteful packaging... which I threw away >_>

People talk about feeling like the line is "complete" because they got all the figures they wanted (or at least those they wanted most). I don't think you can technically say it's complete when we've only got one version of a character from "The New Batman Adventures" or "Batman: The Animated Series", instead of both. For example, they've released "Batman: The Animated Series" versions of Penguin, Scarface, and Mad Hatter, but not their "New Batman Adventures" incarnations.

At least for the moment, I'm not interested in those new Scarecrow and Two-Face action figures, but I'm happy for the completists who want versions of those characters from both series. Since DC Collectibles got into this habit of releasing each version of each character, I think they should finish what they started. I wouldn't surprised be if they don't, though. This stuff happens all the time, like when a TV series gets its first few seasons released on DVD, then the others never come out because sales weren't as high as people wanted. I hate it when that happens. Release all of them or nothing, I say, instead of torturing the fans.

I know what you mean. Yeah, there's a lot of love for BTAS and more episodes of it but I enjoyed both incarnations and would enjoy the same characters in both styles. Besides, I actually prefer the look of TNBA.

If DCC is still allowed to offer Animated figures without stepping on Todd's toes, I'm still very much interested in adding to my collection. That goes for Batman Beyond, Superman, and JL/JLU, too. (Heck, even Green Lantern.)

Justice League figures are currently 20% off at DCU with the exception of Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl. They're 50% off!

https://shop.dcuniverse.com/collections/dc-universe-shop-collectibles?page=3

that sound like a good news for scalpers... I'm searching for some of those (I live in Italy), but I've just got Batman and I've payed way too much for what I've got. -.- IDK, sometimes to me really seems DC likes to troll European fans -.-

Good deal for USA people though, congrats to them ^^

I received The Batcave from BBTS today! It came sealed in the original shipper, then bubble wrapped and put in a BBTS shipper. I’m thinking BBTS just received this package from Diamond Toys, since it was a preorder and the original shipper has a sticker on it addressed to BBTS from Diamond. Maybe this is being rereleased? I didn’t get an extra sticker sheet. So I’m presuming this box has the fixed stickers. Should I contact BBTS and ask for more stickers anyway?

Is your sticker sheet on a yellow paper or white paper?

Hopefully without that wasteful packaging... which I threw away >_>

That's my No. 1 gripe with this line. Packaging is a mass of unnecessary plastic, a rat's nest of twist ties and plastered in tape. It's not only collector-unfriendly, it's wasteful as hell. I just picked up the Batman Expressions Pack (Which is great) but the packaging was brutal, as it was for the deluxe Batmobile. :mad:

White paper

I think white paper is the old sticker sheet and the yellow is suppose to be the new one. (I might have that reversed, been awhile since I got my sticker replacement) Unless they just changed the reissue of the batcave so that the new sticker sheet is just printed on white.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I’m thinking maybe the Batcave has been rereleased with the better stickers. The factory case pack reads “Ungraded” (not sure what that means). The date on the case is February 6, 2019. Here are the labels on the sealed Diamond Comics case packaging that BBTS just sent me (double boxed in a BBTS shipper):
faa3f27b1b340a8bd75cbdff2efa908a.jpg
3e767258e8f6ec959b14ea343fa84e2e.jpg

My local comic store is trying to flog the Batcave for like 50 quid.

My local comic store is trying to flog the Batcave for like 50 quid.

If my conversion is correct, that’s less than half the retail price! If you don’t own it yet, you should get it. If you don’t want it, you should get it for the Alfred figure. He’s exclusive to the set.

If my conversion is correct, that’s less than half the retail price! If you don’t own it yet, you should get it. If you don’t want it, you should get it for the Alfred figure. He’s exclusive to the set.

Yeah, you could sell the Alfred figure for that much or more! I would've bought it from you at that price! :)

My Batcave arrived last week from BBTS, and it has the white sticker sheet. I also had some serious damage to the box.
The graphic box and shipper box have a large gash in the side, with the shipper box all taped up to fix the hole. However, the box that BBTS shipped it on, has zero damage on it. That means they knowingly shipped me a severely damaged box, when they say they sell "new and mint." Nothing seems damaged inside, so I'm not overly concerned with the box damage, but I certainly wasn't expecting it when it's priced as new.
Overall, it's pretty awesome to have the cave with Alfred now.

Back