DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So they're moving on to Timm-style animated figures that were never on any of his shows, huh? Interesting. Much rather have Lobo, Metallo, and Toyman, tho.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wonder if these will end up being exclusive to DCUniverse like the Justice League figures...

And that the Batman Beyond Batmobile was sculpted and nearly released??
And that these new figures are from a new line with a possible 4th showing up tomorrow? Wow!

Wonder if these will end up being exclusive to DCUniverse like the Justice League figures...

I hope not, that'll be another **** you to european customers. And I like deathstroke and red hood, I can live with the fact that they didn't appear on the show because the designs are pretty good, and also like the exchangeable head for deathstroke

Wow! So basically the Animated line is alive and still going.

Now I’m excited for SDCC in July, then.

Bring on Baby Doll, Red Claw, Lock-Up and Thorne!

Anyone going for the lifesize harley figure at $5000 ?

https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUPn8fHz9dE

1.40 from the end, he says possibly to the question of GCPD figures being re-released :hi5::yess::clap my hopes are high again

Yes, they'll rerelease one, then give us all a broken pool stick and have us fight for it. Can't wait.

7MnPnHg.gif

Not sure about the other Batman, what design is that? Some Azrael one?

Blebble! Are you serious?!? Lol :wink1:
Yes, it’s Azrael.
There was other stuff going on in the comics back when BTAS and TNBA was originally on the air lol.
A417C79E-772B-4C64-AED5-BC254CA3D183.jpeg

Well crap, I thought it was over after the Two-Face wave. I don’t know if I’m happy or disappointed. Three figures I never asked for or actually technically wanted... I guess. I just wanted a NBA Penguin. I guess I’ll buy them, though they seem like an odd combination of characters. Can’t fathom how any one of them fit into the BTAS or TNBA established storyline.

“Those DC Luchadors are the greatest thing I’ve ever seen!” - Stevie Wonder

Anyone care to speculate on which animated figure they will be adding to that Ace Chemical display Sunday? An animated version of the original Red Hood?

https://youtu.be/pUPn8fHz9dE

I assume it was this video.

Thanks.

edit

The guy asked about rereleasing Mr Freeze, Bane and Poison Ivy, and the DCC guy said maybe. However, the interviewer failed to be specific about which version of the characters. So that "maybe" could be the new adventures versions again. His answer means nothing then. He should have been more specific and asked about TAS version.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I hope you’re mistaken, Clown Prince.
When asked if there would be individual rereleases of the GCPD figures, the answer was a slightly enthusiastic, “Possibly.”
I think they are planning it!
He seemed to have a, “No,” or “Not at this time,” answer for many things that aren’t currently in the works. To me, “Possibly,” means it’ll be dependent on preorder numbers for this Two-Face wave. I’m preordering all of these plus the Batcycle! We have to keep enthusiasm in this line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

edit

The guy asked about rereleasing Mr Freeze, Bane and Poison Ivy, and the DCC guy said maybe. However, the interviewer failed to be specific about which version of the characters. So that "maybe" could be the new adventures versions again. His answer means nothing then. He should have been more specific and asked about TAS version.

Yeah, I don’t really put much on that “Maybe” at all. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had no idea what the interviewer was specifically talking about. Because of that, he didn’t want to say yes or no definitively. “Maybe” was the safe answer.

Did he asked about the CCPD figures? I saw him asking about Poison Ivy, Bane and Freeze, but DCC released two different versions.
I only heard him name specific characters from that set. Not All 5. Not the GCPD Pack. Not which specific versions. I’ve found that sometimes with these guys (Brand Managers etc) you have to be very specific with them. I’ve seen a few times where a company ended up releasing something they thought we really wanted and got a wtf reaction in return for it lol.

The good news is that they are still releasing animated figures. So while it’s still probably slim there is a chance. If had been announced that they were calling it quits then there’d be zero chance of these coming back.

That “possibly” has me optimistic
Ideally single card releases, the box set was overpriced for what it was

"Possibly" with Jim is about as good as a "maybe" was with Kevin. It's certainly better than a "no plans."

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back