DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, for those of you who don't have the Rogues Gallery set and regret not buying it, what was your main reason for not purchasing it at the time of it's release?

1: Felt it was too expensive to buy at retail price. Decided to wait until it went on sale.
2: Didn't feel it was too expensive to buy at retail, but wanted to wait until it went on sale anyway like all other BTAS figures had.
3: Couldn't afford it at time, needed to wait until had funds for it.
4: Only wanted a couple of figures from the set so too expensive for just those.
5: Decided to wait and hope they would release the figures individually.
6: Other.

A bit of #1 #3 and mostly #6 because I didn't want to spend it nearly 200E in figures...(was more into statues at that time) and I was getting the figures I liked for fun at discounts and never thought about completing all the line. After a year later or so, I thought what the heck I'm going all the way in this and putting up a good display, but it was to late for this set unfortunately.

DCC's ToyFair reveals video on YouTube doesn't show anything new for the Animated line.
https://youtu.be/ZIn8KASkYmo
I guess now we just wait to see if the last wave is on display and still intended to be released.

DCC's ToyFair reveals video on YouTube doesn't show anything new for the Animated line.
https://youtu.be/ZIn8KASkYmo
I guess now we just wait to see if the last wave is on display and still intended to be released.

It would not surprise me (sadly) to hear they are now cancelled. DCC is clearly turning the lights off where action figures are concerned...

Man that luchadores thing is awful, some great resources wasted, they could have used to RE-RELEASE a ****ing pack that is selling for 500$ in ebay, still money to make there for them but nahh, let's make this luchadores crap, maybe some WWE fan buys it when it is discounted to 10$.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

fe429cc2bacea615ae8b53b2f8f51575.jpg
Something new ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something new ..

So they're moving on to Timm-style animated figures that were never on any of his shows, huh? Interesting. Much rather have Lobo, Metallo, and Toyman, tho.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Something new ..

I don't know what to think about these.... not something I want to buy but let's see,

Also, how does the leg articulation work now?

So they're moving on to Timm-style animated figures that were never on any of his shows, huh? Interesting. Much rather have Lobo, Metallo, and Toyman, tho.

Who knows, maybe they're planning on bringing back DCAU and are expanding the characters.

I'm guessing there might be a Bruce Timm animated movie coming soon.

Jesus Christ!

Two-Face and Scarecrow are absolutely incredible, amazing, fantastic!!! Words cannot describe them!
FLAWLESS

Seriously!

I’m SO thankful for this wave! All four figures are terrific, and so is the Batcycle!

And SO thankful, too, that they are indeed coming! Spring (still May?) can’t come soon enough!!

They all look badass and I’ll support this line in whatever capacity it continues in, but I am in unanimous agreement. Give me Metallo, give me Lobo, give me a two-pack with an absolutely thrashed, battle damaged Superman and Darkseid with an alternate “Omega blasted” blackened, bloody head from Legacy. There are still so many cool figures that can be done that actually appeared within the DCAU that I hope they get around to.

Jesus Christ!

Two-Face and Scarecrow are absolutely incredible, amazing, fantastic!!! Words cannot describe them!
FLAWLESS

Seriously!

I’m SO thankful for this wave! All four figures are terrific, and so is the Batcycle!

And SO thankful, too, that they are indeed coming! Spring (still May?) can’t come soon enough!!

I can’t get over how amazing they all look. That Gray Ghost blows me away every time I see it.

Dang! I was so scared this line won't show up after McFarlane took the license but now I'm very happy to see the "final" wave is gonna be there! I also can't wait to take RedHood and Deathstroke! I always thought to do customs about them but I totally dig those design and I will buy them for sure! Not sure about the other Batman, what design is that? Some Azrael one?

I can’t get over how amazing they all look. That Gray Ghost blows me away every time I see it.

Indeed! He looks terrific!
This has to be the most perfect wave so far!

I can so be happy if the line ends with this wave. We have the complete main BTAS rogues gallery + characters we never thought would be made.

But it still hurts not to have Baby Doll.
Oh, well...

Back