DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Last pics before i put him on ebay:(

a2f24806ec3e5cc3f2de9d38c5583d44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI... Amazon has the Harley expression pack for $28. May be the lowest it goes.

She's the last one I was missing before the new Scarecrow, Two-Face, etc come out this summer.

She's the last one I was missing before the new Scarecrow, Two-Face, etc come out this summer.

I picked her up last week with a gift card and was going to post about it when I saw you did! She’s great! I still have to get another Joker and switch them out since one of his heads is missing a pupil, but my backlog is dwindling. I think, now, all I need is Batgirl, TNBA Riddler, the Batcave (hoping it goes on sale again at some point), and a couple of the multi-packs like Superman and the Girl’s Night Out.

The base is very large. I took the base off and used the circular plastic pieces to keep it level. It fits in my detolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a photo of this? I might pick it up if it fits in a detolf

I want that batcave. Hoping amazon prices drops, looks like it's just going up.

I want that batcave. Hoping amazon prices drops, looks like it's just going up.

You may want to pull the trigger while it's still under the original retail price... you don't want to take a chance of it spiking like the GCPD Rogues Gallery. BBTS has it for $149 right now.

This line has really dried up in the last year or so..Is there anything hitting in 2019 :dunno

I'm expecting another Expressions Pack, just not sure who. Might be a Robin that will have enough articulation to ride a Batcycle although he'd be better off sold with his own ride. Maybe TNBA Batman?

I wished DCC release more NBA figs!

I would really love an Expressions Pack for Clayface, as he has many possibilities for heads and arms.

I don’t know about Robin... the current one we’ve been given came with so many accessories that I don’t feel the need for an EP. I know a non-smiling head would be cool, but apart from that? I, personally, don’t need anything else for him. I wouldn’t buy his EP.

On the other hand, Clayface could come with classic angry and smirking heads as examples of heads. Plus, dude had so many different hands and arms on the show, that I can’t even count all of them in order to image them as extra hands/arms for the figure.
And what about an extra torso with the Batman head?

Back