DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I decided to mod Batgirl and give her some flowing hair! She looks much better now I think :D It's actually the hair from the Roxy Rocket figure. It fits rather nicely on Babs, and she can still turn her head too!

2.jpg 1.jpg

Looks much better!!

Looks way better SFA, thought to do the same but I was thinkin in Wonder Woman hair:
maxresdefault.jpg

Beside that the figure is a letdown for me... Mine arrived today: legs are too long IMO, the joints don't work properly and the swappable hands DON'T WORK, it's ridicolous.. Plus paints app are fuzzy and absolutly not good as older figure. TNBA Batgirl is one of the best figure in this line and TAS one is one of the worst... X_X So disappointed since i like the character so much.. T.T I just hope the quality of GCPD pack is petter or we're screwd.. -.-

Thanks guys! :)

And that's a great idea to try the WW hair blebble. I might have to try that too!

I was thinking of using the TNBA Batgirl's hair. I have a spare seeing I got the GNO set.

Does this new one's hair come off easily?

This new Batgirl's hair does come off fairly easily. I tried the TNBA Batgirl hair on the BTAS version though and it didn't really work too well unfortunately.

Wow Zelu! She's like, seventeen times better with the fuller hair! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I like the abundance of hands, the lack of other accessories has me pining for the good old days of the line. A batarang is nice but a grapnel gun would be cool, too. And if DCC was so concerned about Babs' hair why not offer an alternate portrait with flowing hair and a more serious expression? Oh well. Maybe we'll get a Sidekicks Expressions pack.

So awesome!! :D Zelu, you are indeed the custom master! And those are some fantastic poses:D

I'm jealous, Zelu...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the non-flowy hair. It's like it stepped right off the screen.

The more I i look at what we got the less I like it. Really disappointed in this release.

I'm going to stop looking at zelu's custom work from now. Every time I see them, it makes me like my regular figures that much less.

I'm going to stop looking at zelu's custom work from now. Every time I see them, it makes me like my regular figures that much less.

Ah guys, I'm sorry! I will stop posting my customs photos on here as I don't want you to feel that way! I still think these are a great figures and I'm so happy we got this line so far but I was always a perfectionist so this is the reason for making all the changes.

Ah guys, I'm sorry! I will stop posting my customs photos on here as I don't want you to feel that way! I still think these are a great figures and I'm so happy we got this line so far but I was always a perfectionist so this is the reason for making all the changes.

Dude your works are amazing! Real problem is not you posting pictures of awesome customs, but the fact that these figures should came out of factoey that way! xD For a big collectibles company should not be so difficult I think.. That's why someone (ME FIRST xD) get pissed off some time about this line xD

Back