DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Maybe they'll do Supergirl and Livewire first since they're the first to cross over into BTAS (if you don't count Jonah Hex).

I may pick up Joker, TNBA Batman, and BTAS Batman when they get around to doing him. I hope they expand the line a little more and do Superman: The Animated Series.

View attachment 124058View attachment 124057

Yeah, I would love to have Superman next to Batman. Lobo with the bike would be a dream! Oh and Darkside!!

I know it's supposed to be "Warlord", not Lord of War...

...But I prefer it my way.

Would love for this line to be so successful that they go into Superman, then Batman Beyond! Who's in for an old Bruce figure with his heart pills and cane for an accessories? :D

I don't want much from Batman Beyond, but I do want some. Bruce, Terry, Inque, Blight, Shriek, Mr. Freeze, Joker, and Stalker would be enough for me.

BTAS soundtrack now available for digital download for the first time ever!!! :D

https://www.watertower-music.com/releases_spotlight.php?search=WTM39561_BTAS1

Released in 6 separate volumes. Pretty pricey for the whole set, but so great to finally have that amazing music officially available.
Hopefully this means a BTAS/TNBA Blu-Ray collection isn't too far behind!

This is great news! I have the complete animated series already, still in demand too.

Absolutely. It's 65 bucks for all 6 volumes, but, considering the fact that the actual CDs are like a few hundred bucks, since they're out of print, and that you don't have nearly the level of convenience as you would being able to listen to it from your iPod or phone, it seems like a steal for all of that sweet, sweet music.

^ Really? $65 for all 6 volumes???

Wow. Us Brits are getting royally shafted here then. Each volume is £11.99, which totals £71.94 for all six. That equates to roughly $120.00. Almost double what you have to pay!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

BTAS soundtrack now available for digital download for the first time ever!!! :D

https://www.watertower-music.com/releases_spotlight.php?search=WTM39561_BTAS1

Released in 6 separate volumes. Pretty pricey for the whole set, but so great to finally have that amazing music officially available.
Hopefully this means a BTAS/TNBA Blu-Ray collection isn't too far behind!

It's been officially available for a few years now

https://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/BTASV1.html

https://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/BTASV2.html

Volume 1 sold out quickly and was reissued a couple years ago now (they removed two tracks from the reissue which are now available on the digital versions).

Absolutely. It's 65 bucks for all 6 volumes, but, considering the fact that the actual CDs are like a few hundred bucks, since they're out of print, and that you don't have nearly the level of convenience as you would being able to listen to it from your iPod or phone, it seems like a steal for all of that sweet, sweet music.

That is not true, you can get the CDs from La La Land for $85 + shipping. The CDs were distributed exclusively through La La Land. Anyone else that is selling them bought them from La La and are reselling them.

Volume 3 will be released sometime this year and is expected to be another 4 CD set.

This digital versions are one CD from the physical releases.

Volume 1 =CD1
Volume 2 =CD2
etc.

La La Land also released Expanded scores for Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever. They are limited editons. Once they sell out they are generally gone for good.

True, and it won't stop me from buying them at all, I was just stunned at the difference!

I know all about the La La Land CDs. What's significant here though is that it's the first time ever the soundtracks have been released DIGITALLY.

Also, personally, I see this as the first OFFICIAL release. I mean, La La Land aren't exactly official official are they? As in, they're not endorsed by WB? They certainly don't have official WB approval or branding on their product. If they were officially licensed, wouldn't they have that?

https://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/BTASV1.html

https://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/BTASV2.html

Volume 1 sold out quickly and was reissued a couple years ago now (they removed two tracks from the reissue which are now available on the digital versions).

That is not true, you can get the CDs from La La Land for $85 + shipping. The CDs were distributed exclusively through La La Land. Anyone else that is selling them bought them from La La and are reselling them.

Volume 3 will be released sometime this year and is expected to be another 4 CD set.

This digital versions are one CD from the physical releases.

Volume 1 =CD1
Volume 2 =CD2
etc.

La La Land also released Expanded scores for Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever. They are limited editons. Once they sell out they are generally gone for good.

Wait, I had no idea that they still had them. I assumed that the prices were so high because Lala Land's stock had sold out and become more sought after.

True, and it won't stop me from buying them at all, I was just stunned at the difference!

I know all about the La La Land CDs. What's significant here though is that it's the first time ever the soundtracks have been released DIGITALLY.

Also, personally, I see this as the first OFFICIAL release. I mean, La La Land aren't exactly official official are they? As in, they're not endorsed by WB? They certainly don't have official WB approval or branding on their product. If they were officially licensed, wouldn't they have that?

Their releases are official, as well. They're just more limited runs, I believe.

^ Wow I'm surprised at that. Seems strange that WB would let another company produce them instead of selling them themselves.

What made me doubt La La is that I've never seen any official logos or endorsement on the product images, or in any of the product information. You'd think that if they'd bought the rights to sell this stuff, WB would mandate that their logos and info/legal mumbo-jumbo is on the product write-ups and products themselves.

Back