DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Everyone complaining about how it looks, im sitting here thinking, "I cant believe theyre going to use tara strong instead of arleen sorkin." Amateurs. :)

I can understand if Arleen didn't want to, but seriously, WHY Tara Strong?! Her performance in Arkham Knight was even worse than Arkham City. Of all the Harleys I've heard, Tara is by far the worst. Makes the character very unlikable imo. They should go with Hynden Walch if Arlene isn't up for it

Since they're now going for Multipack releases going forward, this would be a great opportunity to include a Mayor Hill, and a Batman variant (removable belt?) to round out the set.

Sounds good minus the Batman variant. Any more dupe figures would ruin any future set

A little off topic
I start hating this forum webside. every few days I get an IP Bann without conflicting with any rules. someone has an explaination? Admins keep ignoring me.

I can understand if Arleen didn't want to, but seriously, WHY Tara Strong?! Her performance in Arkham Knight was even worse than Arkham City. Of all the Harleys I've heard, Tara is by far the worst. Makes the character very unlikable imo. They should go with Hynden Walch if Arlene isn't up for it
It seems pretty likely, but I haven't seen it confirmed that that Tara Strong is voicing the character instead of anyone else.

Totally off topic but I was watching the chemistry episode last night and does ivy actually die at the end? It's hard to tell but it's her last appearance in the series but she appeared in Gotham girls and static shock after. But were those two events before or after the animated series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take 1 BTAS Baby Doll as well please DCC

Glad to see that other fans want Baby Doll too.

I want her not only because I love the character and episode, but also because my Chucky needs a girlfriend.
Boy been alone for so long. :(

Chucky.jpg

She'll be the perfect girlfriend.

Totally off topic but I was watching the chemistry episode last night and does ivy actually die at the end? It's hard to tell but it's her last appearance in the series but she appeared in Gotham girls and static shock after. But were those two events before or after the animated series?

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure there are no deaths in BTAS from either major or minor characters. Even when you expect someone to have died from a fall, crash or something falling on them - you will see them breathe or move to establish that they are fine. Episodes like Chemistry can be left to interpretation but nothing is official. It also helps that BTAS is more episodic than chronological.

I would probably be down for a Baby Doll but wonder who or what they would pack her with to justify the cost :huh

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure there are no deaths in BTAS from either major or minor characters. Even when you expect someone to have died from a fall, crash or something falling on them - you will see them breathe or move to establish that they are fine. Episodes like Chemistry can be left to interpretation but nothing is official. It also helps that BTAS is more episodic than chronological.

The only thing is they don't show her move again. She reaches for help but batman can't get to her in time and she sinks with the ship and then they fade to black so I guess we'll never know? Lol

The only thing is they don't show her move again. She reaches for help but batman can't get to her in time and she sinks with the ship and then they fade to black so I guess we'll never know? Lol

Almost the same thing happened to Clayface in BTAS.
At the end of his final episode, Batman tried to hold and pull him by the hand at the cliff, but his hand melted and he fell into the river, completely dissolving.

Guess we will never know what really happened to him? :dunno
One could imply that he died. I hope he didn't.

Unless you consider TNBA to be a chronological and logical continuation to BTAS. :dunno
And also if you consider the "lost SEGA episode" to be a continuation.

Almost the same thing happened to Clayface in BTAS.
At the end of his final episode, Batman tried to hold him by the hand at the cliff, but his hand melted and he fell into the river, completely disolving.

Guess we will never know what really happened to him? :dunno

Unless you consider TNBA to be a chronological and logical continuation to BTAS. :dunno
And also if you consider the "lost SEGA episode" to be a continuation.

Yeah that's why I mentioned static shock and Gotham girls. There's not really a canon order so it's all pretty much up to interpretation? Maybe the upcoming movie will clear it all up?

Clayface appeared in Justice League afterwards.

I would probably be down for a Baby Doll but wonder who or what they would pack her with to justify the cost :huh

Well, considering that the next multipack has figures that were mixed together with no logical reason, they could simply pack Baby Doll with Two-Face and Scarecrow and that's it. :lecture
:dunno

She could just be added to another multi-pack. Maybe with Clock King, Maxie Zeus, etc.

Or just pack her with Miriam.

I've been reading this thread since the beginning, but still haven't actually bought a single figure. I'm strongly considering getting the expression pack, since it gives me many options to customize the various sculpts. I can't find him for less than 56€ shipped though, which is still holding me back somewhat. Does anybody know of a cheaper alternative within Europe?

I've been reading this thread since the beginning, but still haven't actually bought a single figure. I'm strongly considering getting the expression pack, since it gives me many options to customize the various sculpts. I can't find him for less than 56€ shipped though, which is still holding me back somewhat. Does anybody know of a cheaper alternative within Europe?

Hi, yes, this is a store from Belgium, near to you, with good prices and good shipment www.archonia.com. I bought them the Batmobile and some figures and all perfect, I am from Spain. And they have his web in multiple languages, also in nederlands if you want. I hope this helps you.

Back