DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I hope it's like Robin, where that's the action cape and the other's more stoic, because that doesn't look too great with the museum pose.

These look just perfect....can not wait!

Man oh man, that Robin.

I can't wait to own it.

WHOA!! They are blowing this line up! :panic: :thud:

Found a TON of pics - https://news.toyark.com/2014/07/23/dc-collectibles-sdcc-2014-statues-batman-tas-arkham-flash-arrow-129514

SDCC-2014-DC-Collectibles-Batman-TAS-033.jpg

Those close-up pictures are great and the figures are amazing!

There's also a bit of buzz going around (started by AFI) that there's a TNBA Roxy Rocket & rocket vehicle at the con that's not allowed to be shown/photographed yet. Very cool if true!

Those close-up pictures are great and the figures are amazing!

There's also a bit of buzz going around (started by AFI) that there's a TNBA Roxy Rocket & rocket vehicle at the con that's not allowed to be shown/photographed yet. Very cool if true!

O_____O WWWHHHHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I can't even deal.. if that's true... I'll explode...

:fireworks

Yeah, according to AFI, Roxy's Rocket was on show but not the actual figure. I hope it's true. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the character, but along with the rocket she'd really stand out and look awesome on display!

This could signal more vehicles to come!

Robin's Bike, the Batmobile, etc..

Rocket = Chance for Batmobile. Really loving the figures on display. I thought they might have shown off some accessories though. Oh well.

I love how you can clearly tell from which series each figure came from just by looking at them.

And as I hoped... Croc includes Baby Doll. :)

View attachment 122282

Sallah

With Babydoll included, Croc has just become a must buy for me. Something about Babydoll--she's just such a freaky villain, definitely a Batman style rogue. She's actually a lot more interesting than Croc is. Along with Ventriloquist, she's one of the very few interesting modern Bat-villains.

Ivy looks improved a bit--her legs were weirdly splayed before, but now they look better. I'm on the fence about her--I don't want her if she's going to be shorter than Harley. Also the BTAS version will probably have all the cool accesories.

Those shots look fantastic. I can't imagine having these as a kid. :lol

The Manbat at SDCC still has almost zero articulation. Are they really not going to add more?

Really love how they're making characters like Baby Doll and Roxy Rocket. This line is going deep!

Back