DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hey Zelig, what are those small black stands you're using? Are those for Kenner Star Wars figures?

Now that you ask that, have you noticed that some figures have holes under their shoes? I wonder why DCC did that if they didn´t release those kind of stands for those specific figs.

I received the Batman Beyond set for my Birthday last week - apart from the wings it is a really neat set, Old Bruce is fantastic.

Have done a quick shelf set up for them but it is very much a WIP. Working on a Batcave setting for them in the blue/purple colour tone that the show had. Please excuse the rough phone pic:

20170305_135533_zpsdwmb04wr.jpg

Now that you ask that, have you noticed that some figures have holes under their shoes? I wonder why DCC did that if they didn´t release those kind of stands for those specific figs.

which figures do have those holes? Batman and Robin don't as far as I see.

I received the Batman Beyond set for my Birthday last week - apart from the wings it is a really neat set, Old Bruce is fantastic.

Have done a quick shelf set up for them but it is very much a WIP. Working on a Batcave setting for them in the blue/purple colour tone that the show had. Please excuse the rough phone pic:

cool man! I like your setup and backgrounds! Ace looks so menacing! nice work with the poses :D
every time I see Jervis holding the cup of tea I wonder why was released with Penguin.. It suit so well with MadHatter! :)

I feel i am misisng out so much on this line it will bite me in the rear later on, all i want is just the BTAS figs though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which figures do have those holes? Batman and Robin don't as far as I see.

I can´t check all the figures now but as far as i can remember, Manbat, Phantasm, Scarecrow and Bane have those holes under their shoes. BTW, any one have found stands for those figures?

This looks awesome! I wasn't planning on getting Batman beyond 3-pack but after seeing them all displayed together I think I will :D

So my Matthew Hagen has been undergoing so surgeries and here is the 1st result, still work in progress as I need to re sculpt back of his head and fix some small details.

Looking great, as usual, buddy. Already a huge improvement.

Great custom, Zelu! The menacing smile was a good choice, fits him so well. It just assures that Clayface is an obvious candidate for an Expressions Pack later on.

Speaking of customs, I've made one myself too, based on Zelu's own work on Harley:

HarleyDCC.jpg

Great custom, Zelu! The menacing smile was a good choice, fits him so well. It just assures that Clayface is an obvious candidate for an Expressions Pack later on.

Speaking of customs, I've made one myself too, based on Zelu's own work on Harley:

View attachment 328494

She looks great buddy - well done :D

If you are in the UK and looking for the Mask of the Phantasm set check your nearest B&M store. Managed to pick one up for £12.99.

So is Nightwing and Scarecrow. My friend bought TNBA Bane and Killer Croc so im.huntin for those

See, I am a Talia's suit is purple, Batman's cape/cowl/boots are blue guy. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Fun Fact: Back when Tim Burton was doing concept art for his first Batman movie, they played around with comic-based blue & grey for the costume but Burton (of course) really wanted black. He showed the final costume to Bob Kane to get his blessing. Kane loved it explaining that he'd always meant for the batsuit to be all black but didn't know how to draw it that way.

Anyone have try to put the old bruce head on original batmam body?

Hey all, been so busy with school that I've barely been on here, but I recently got the Girl's Night Out 5-pack and finally got to do a set up I have been wanting to do for a long time! :D I was pleased to see that Batgirl and Poison Ivy actually look better IMO with better painted eyes.

So cool to have Livewire Floating and blasting some electricity--I wish her figure had come with some electricity effects.

IMG_8387.jpgIMG_8366.jpgIMG_8378.jpgIMG_8395.jpg

Great shots. Nice to see some photos of this set. I haven't been lucky enough to pick these up yet but look forward to adding them to my roster.

Cool pics, vasq0034! Can you please tell me what are the things that are better in Batgirl and Ivy? Cheers!

Hey all, been so busy with school that I've barely been on here, but I recently got the Girl's Night Out 5-pack and finally got to do a set up I have been wanting to do for a long time! :D I was pleased to see that Batgirl and Poison Ivy actually look better IMO with better painted eyes.

So cool to have Livewire Floating and blasting some electricity--I wish her figure had come with some electricity effects.

View attachment 328662View attachment 328663View attachment 328664View attachment 328665

this looks great - nice one buddy!

Clayface is growing! ;)
]

Looking good! BTW, have you ever considered in making customs of Batman (1989) and Batman Returns using the BTAS figs from DCC? BTW, how did you remove Ivy´s hair when making the Calendar Girl custom?

Back