DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

NYTF17_DC_Collectibles142__scaled_800.jpg

All the glory goes to God.
I wanna thank my family, my friends, Kevin and Jim and all the other people over on DC Collectibles for making my dream come true.

Cropped.gif

I am giddy as a schoolgirl over that Joker expressions pack. Those headsculpt s are just fantastic. I'm curious, though, what's the other one by the Jokerbot's feet?

That's a gun with a model of his head and the barrel exiting his mouth. I forget which episode it was in. I wanna say "Last Laugh," but I'm guessing that might not be right.

View attachment 324832

All the glory goes to God.
I wanna thank my family, my friends, Kevin and Jim and all the other people over on DC Collectibles for making my dream come true.

Cropped.gif

Freeze really needs a single-card release. :censored He's the only one out of that group I actually want. :censored

"Joker's Wild"

Thanks, bud.

It's not Christmas with The Joker? I thought they had the guns coming out of their fingers and out of their mouths when they attacked Robin at the observatory, didn't they?

The machine gun Joker bots are in Christmas with the Joker. The revolver with the little Joker head is from "Joker's Wild," like WGD said.

No one noticed how improved is Bruce Wayne face? brucewayne.jpg

All they have to do is not make it out of vinyl, and at least if it bends or warps, and the customer has to heat it up to straighten it out, it oughtta stay that way :slap

Exactly. Vinyl just doesn't work, sadly. :slap

Well... I guess we should wait to see how that hat will eventually turn out to be.

And we also should be thankful it's just a very minor nitipick (at least to me). :lecture

The machine gun Joker bots are in Christmas with the Joker. The revolver with the little Joker head is from "Joker's Wild," like WGD said.

Ah, yeah. That's right! I have to say, they're smart as hell including that stuff. You'll probably get some people who Army build them and make some cool displays. I'm just hoping that all the stuff they've solicited makes it into the pack.

And the pistol with the flag is from "Harley & Ivy" (the car chasing scene at the beginning). :lecture

It's not that minor to me. :dunno

My OCD screams everytime I fix my eyes on that brim. :lol :rotfl

But looking at the figure as a whole, I say "what a sick Joker!!".

I'll wait for SDCC to see if they'll widen it out a bit and, obviously, the final figure. :lecture

Maniac Batman

"American Psycho". :wink1:

I like the outfit with Batcave but I feel a little disappointed this year that they don't have more shown already I hope there's something else that they have not shown yet for the Animated Series line

You're being sarcastic, right? That's exactly the same thing I saw at Comic Con back in July. They didn't improve **** on that head.

I actually thought it's been improved? :rotfl

I think it looks better than the one at SDCC.

But maybe my eyes and memory are deceiving me? :dunno

Back