DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

If anyone is looking for the Animated Series Batmobile, Dreamland Comics has it 20% off with free shipping. The email I got says if you order it this weekend, they will ship it Monday, December 21st.
Go to:
Store.dreamlandcomics.com

Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I emailed DCC the other day in regards to the Clayface figure, sending screenshots of everyone's comments on here and also asking if they had a larger image of the figure at all that might give us a better impression of it. Here was the reply I got:

Unfortunately the figure was affected by factory issues with this animated line that is creating delays on each wave. We thought we would have it out to see this month but that didn’t happen. We will be showcasing it in the next month or two and will definitely be seen at NY Toy Fair in February so hopefully fans will be willing to give it a second look at that time.

Thanks for reaching out and giving us a heads up about this. Always appreciate hearing from our customers!

So they weren't able to provide a larger image unfortunately, and it sounds like the figure we see in that graphic is the figure we're going to get. Hopefully he'll look better at ToyFair and it's just the graphic image that looks not so good.

hello people i'm new here and i write from Italy so apologize my bad english xD im a huge Animated Series fan and i've started to collect some figures from this line! my collection is pretty small and i cannot buy all the awesome stuff i see from your awesome collections and displays, aniway im happy to what i have and im just gonna share it with this community too :D for the moment i just have Batman, Joker, Catwoman and Batgirl (now im waiting for Harley and Nightwing to come out, for the moment is all i can collect T.T) check it out and tell me what you think :)
IMG_6312.jpgIMG_6314.jpgIMG_6318.jpgIMG_6263.jpgIMG_6257.jpg

Looking good blebble and welcome! ^^

I emailed DCC the other day in regards to the Clayface figure, sending screenshots of everyone's comments on here and also asking if they had a larger image of the figure at all that might give us a better impression of it. Here was the reply I got:

So they weren't able to provide a larger image unfortunately, and it sounds like the figure we see in that graphic is the figure we're going to get. Hopefully he'll look better at ToyFair and it's just the graphic image that looks not so good.

Thanks, that's a pretty big scoop. And also really concerning :/

I emailed them this last week about my Bane figure and finally got a response yesterday. I love that they are very helpful and actually answer our emails when they get a chance instead of just the usual canned response from a company.

I also asked them about the Clayface issue, as well as the new issue about the Batman w/ no painted teeth from the Batman/Phantasm 2-pack.

So I'm curious with the new year coming and tf2016 around the corner, what does everyone think might come out this year for the animated series ,.......my hopes are for Talia ,TAS . Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Scarecrow, and Ventriloquist , Hugo Strange....Alfred and Bruce Wayne, Summer Gleeson, Rupert Thorne, mayor Hill, Bullock, Montoya. What's everyone's thoughts

I have a feeling we will see BTAS Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze and Scarecrow. There is also hope for BTAS Batgirl. For Talia I think they will go with TNBA first. I think we will also get Bruce and **** two pack :D

Me thinks we will be seeing a Batcycle at ToyFair

What is the email address to contact DC about replacements? My Penguin has busted open umbrella tips

As far as vehicles go, I think I'm the only one who cares only for the Batmobile. :lol
Won't buy any other vehicle.

I like the Batcycle and Batwing on the series and movies, but never bothered to buy one for any of my Batman collections.

#TeamBatmobile

I don't care for any vehicles, because I have no space for them. I've barely got any room for the figures.

With that said, I hope people who want vehicles, get them.:hi5:

I never bothered with with the cycle cause it was a goofy gimmick toy with batman sculpted on it. I found the batwing to be way undersized then, and thus not accurate looking enough. So I passed on it then with no Regrets.

I just received the Batmobile in the mail today(couldn't refuse $65 shipped from ThinkGeek). What a great piece. It's bigger than I imagined, even after seeing youtube reviews. I'm not sure where I'm going to display it. I tried to not go down the rabbit hole on this line.... but I think I just jumped in. Got manbat the other day and have Joker and penguin coming in on Wed.

Just stumbled upon this forum randomly. Looked through about the last 70 pages of this thread, and wow! So many amazing setups! Not to mention that awesome Harley repaint. You guys really make me want to step my display game up! This is the first line of figures I've collected in years, and I'm not very creative when it comes to displays/making background images (Would love to make some cool backgrounds like that Batcave ect)
Anyways, will be coming here regularly now to see everyone's stuff. Thought I may as well post a pic of my setup. I have everything except NBA Mr Freeze. (Never saw him in person, and hate ordering things online)

ip78l1.jpg

Any advice for making my display look better would be appreciated! How do you make your backgrounds SFA? Construction paper? Noob city over here lol

Also suggested to DCC a BTAS Mr Freeze/Nora Deluxe set with a cryogenic chamber Nora can fit in, as well as the freeze gun and snow globe. They said they liked the idea, so hopefully it's a possibility, because I would **** myself with excitement if it happened! Lol

Just stumbled upon this forum randomly. Looked through about the last 70 pages of this thread, and wow! So many amazing setups! Not to mention that awesome Harley repaint. You guys really make me want to step my display game up! This is the first line of figures I've collected in years, and I'm not very creative when it comes to displays/making background images (Would love to make some cool backgrounds like that Batcave ect)
Anyways, will be coming here regularly now to see everyone's stuff. Thought I may as well post a pic of my setup. I have everything except NBA Mr Freeze. (Never saw him in person, and hate ordering things online)

ip78l1.jpg

Any advice for making my display look better would be appreciated! How do you make your backgrounds SFA? Construction paper? Noob city over here lol

I think the beauty of the animated show was the simplicity in its back grounds. I have seen some awesome back drops created with just black and red paper. The animated style of these figures really pop in diorama type displays.

Back