DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The widest is actually the front wheel arch which is about 8.25 inches.

Many thanks! That's good then, it should fit on my shelf unit with a tiny bit of wiggle room.

I think so too. I think It's just going to have to sit behind everything when I eventually get it, with figures.

I might get a spare Batman and Robin, just for the seat of it.

That's what I'm going to do - get a second Batman & Robin to sit inside and then give the Batmobile it's own shelf. No way it could fit with all the figures too!

So I'm curious what is the retail price for the batmobile at the LCS going for those who picked it up

U.S. Dollars?

when a sculpt goes from proto to the mass produced ver alot of details are lost in the molding process, is unavoidable unless they make the same details twice as prominant in the proto

As soon as I saw the "ladies and gentleman" opening I thought of Hans Gruber. :lol

The Batmobile has arrived:

DCC Batmobile animated 800by600.jpg

The Batmobile has arrived:

View attachment 218921

It's beautiful!! :D

what's wrong with ladies and gentlemen?
would "men and women" be better Oô
Really I have NO idea how to speak formally with people.

To be formal, you should write; Dear sir/madam,

Yeah, they are going to ignore that email. Telling a manufacturer they "should do X" will not get you anywhere.

I concur!

I think that really, if you are absolutely intent on sending them another email batmon85, you should be writing something more like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to let you know that I'm a huge fan of BTAS, and was very excited to receive my BTAS Batman figure this month. Ultimately though, I feel the head sculpt didn't turn out quite as accurate as it could be, and that the prototype seemed much closer to the source material. If you were to take another go at the BTAS Batman head in the future, is it possible you could aim for something a little closer to the Kenner version?

Kind regards,
Batmon85

Or words to those effect. But honestly, I don't think you should send another one at all. If they didn't reply to your first email, then they may not reply to any further emails from you, especially if your first was as strongly opinionated or more so than that one above.

The next Batman figure I want is the replicant HARDAC Batman.

qJJp6E4.gif

It's kind of sad when you think that was essentially Bruce Wayne/Batman's mind in a robot's body. He even thought that initially. I kinda doubt DCC does him though, seems too obscure. I'd buy a two pack with him and a regular Batman with torn cape and sword.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ugh not this again. Can't we just move passed the whole "Batman's face is a millimeter off!" Crisis already?

Seriously batman85 just drop it! Everyone can raise their opinion once or twice but that's enough! We ALL know you don't like the head sculpt and that they made huge mistake changing it but this is just a toy! You can return it and wait for another version...or not. I don't want to be rude or anything be enough is enough. Please change the sublect, let's talk about something positive - we are getting Animated Batman figures after 20+ years! Yes, they are not perfect but at least we have them! :)

Can we just focus on our beloved Harley Quinn, whose figure is coming very soon?

Or on TNBA Robin next week?

ENOUGH of nitipicking over Batman.

Seriously batman85 just drop it! Everyone can raise their opinion once or twice but that's enough! We ALL know you don't like the head sculpt and that they made huge mistake changing it but this is just a toy! You can return it and wait for another version...or not. I don't want to be rude or anything be enough is enough. Please change the sublect, let's talk about something positive - we are getting Animated Batman figures after 20+ years! Yes, they are not perfect but at least we have them! :)

They are not 100% perfect, yes, but at least they are way, WAY better than the ones we got 20+ years ago. :yess:
That alone should be enough.

The next Batman figure I want is the replicant HARDAC Batman.

It's kind of sad when you think that was essentially Bruce Wayne/Batman's mind in a robot's body. He even thought that initially. I kinda doubt DCC does him though, seems too obscure. I'd buy a two pack with him and a regular Batman with torn cape and sword.

Count me in! I'd buy that 2-pack any day of the week! :lecture

Got it! It barely fits on my shelf!

CIMG3688.JPG

CIMG3696.JPG

CIMG3699.JPG
Laugh this up, Joker.

CIMG3705.JPG

CIMG3708.JPG
I dusted after this was taken.

CIMG3702.JPG

Back