DC Direct Batman:Arkham Asylum video game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they all look great. Perfect representations of the game designs IMO. Can't wait to get these.

Now that you guys mention it, I do remember him being blue. A very DARK blue. Like the color of the cape there. If the rest of the blue areas were that color, it would be perfect. But if they can't get the shade of blue right, I'd rather have black.

But everyone else looks great! :D

I think these figures are amazing! Joker is dead on and I hope they adjust the color on batman. But all in all I cant wait for these figures to come out! :yess:

DCD111BMAAGroup.jpg

Not liking the blue on Batman. He was black in the game. But the first pic of Black Hand was blue too, so it will hopefully be changed.

Man, I hope the articulation isn't finalized, because it looks about as basic as could be. No bicep swivel, standard T-hips. Batman is going to be stuck in that one decent looking pose or a few awkward others.

Man, I hope the articulation isn't finalized, because it looks about as basic as could be. No bicep swivel, standard T-hips. Batman is going to be stuck in that one decent looking pose or a few awkward others.

Don't count on it. DCD's figures usually only look good in once pose.

Batman should come with his batarang, grappling gun, batclaw, sonic batarang, zipline, explosive spray and more.

Fixed for you :)

Packaged pic too!

15456_b_full.jpg

Really strange if they have packaged pics even, that January is really the earliest these would be available.

Packaged pic too!

Really strange if they have packaged pics even, that January is really the earliest these would be available.

yeah...that is weird. Maybe they're gearing up Batman to be available at comic con for an early release exclusive or something.

also I'm seeing scarecrows syringes but no needles. I hope the final has the needles.

yeah...that is weird. Maybe they're gearing up Batman to be available at comic con for an early release exclusive or something.

also I'm seeing scarecrows syringes but no needles. I hope the final has the needles.

I noticed that also. :dunno
Not sure why they wouldnt add them. January seems kind of late anyway, thats when the second game is released.

Actually, if you look really close to scarecrows fingers you can see the needles..............I think.

Back