DC Direct Batman:Arkham Asylum video game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 7" Arkham Asylum Figures Coming

I mean, where are our MGS figs HT??
I agree. I would also love to seem them tackle iconic NES characters. Mega Man is just a very slight re-tooling away:

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/08/astroboy-by-hot-toys-hk-ani-com-2009.html

With the same scale, you could do a fine Mario/Luigi. And imagine an HT Link, Samus, or Simon Belmont.

Modern games get too much love with toys, anyway. The old school characters are much more iconic, and would hold their value longer, IMO.

:rotfl

I really don't know why they haven't done this yet. Dark Knight sold $$$$$ for them. Resident Evil seems to do well for them too. Why not combine the two lines and do an Arkham Aslyum line? Its the closest we'd get to comic versions of these characters anyway from HT. :gah:

would be such an amazing line, though expensive to develop me thinks. Pretty much each character would need a new specially designed base body, except maybe the Joker, but I could see them recouping their expenses in sales...come on HT

at least these figures look great so far.

I agree. I would also love to seem them tackle iconic NES characters. Mega Man is just a very slight re-tooling away:

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/08/astroboy-by-hot-toys-hk-ani-com-2009.html

With the same scale, you could do a fine Mario/Luigi. And imagine an HT Link, Samus, or Simon Belmont.

Modern games get too much love with toys, anyway. The old school characters are much more iconic, and would hold their value longer, IMO.

I would love to see a mega man, but a Link and Samus...oh my...:drool

Yea but thats not the sort of thing Hot Toys does. Theyre known for setting the bar in realism, doing 2d characters like Mario would set them back to Medicom standards.

Yea but thats not the sort of thing Hot Toys does. Theyre known for setting the bar in realism, doing 2d characters like Mario would set them back to Medicom standards.

well now they can set another bar. Also Mario is in 3d now...

I hope this line stays alive, cause i just know I'm gonna want figures from the second game too.

These figures look amazing. I hope they make a deluxe, gigantic Killer Croc figure.

They look awesome! Just as I excpected :D though the wave 1 line-up was a suprise for me. I'm intrigued as to who will show up in the second wave now...
Seems strange to have neither of the big 2 (Bane & Croc) in the first wave and perhaps both in the second wave instead. Apart from Ivy, Gordon & Zsas I'm not sure who they could put in the second wave (unless they go for the armoured suit Batman and leave both the big 2 out)

Check the ugly T-joint on Batman, it's about damn time DCD sorted that out. Even Mattel don't deface their figures with that ugly cut.

Check the ugly T-joint on Batman, it's about damn time DCD sorted that out. Even Mattel don't deface their figures with that ugly cut.

exactly Warden.. which is why I am pretty pissed at them not having more joins for the legs especially.. I mean .. I hear all these crap about sacrificing the joints for the sculpt.. but yikes .. look at that t-joint... with limited posebility AND defacing the sculpt...... :slap

exactly Warden.. which is why I am pretty pissed at them not having more joins for the legs especially.. I mean .. I hear all these crap about sacrificing the joints for the sculpt.. but yikes .. look at that t-joint... with limited posebility AND defacing the sculpt...... :slap

The best Batman figure they've done (and I have a few of theirs) IMO is the Batman and Son version because even though it has a T-joint, it works with the sculpt. The others are horrifyingly ugly.

Can't wait for these. They all look great epecially Harley! Bats, Joker and Harley are definate must buys. I'll probably pick up Scarecrow too. Hope Bane is in series 2.

I'd really hope they stretch this line out to include characters like Ivy, Gordon, Zasz and maybe Aaron Cash or a generic Arkham guard. A Joker goon would be cool, and Croc and Bane could be deluxe figures.

This would set up a line for the new game perfectly to include characters like Two Face, Mr Freeze and Robin.

DCD111BMAAGroup.jpg

Not liking the blue on Batman. He was black in the game. But the first pic of Black Hand was blue too, so it will hopefully be changed.

Huh....I was more excited about this until I saw the pics....now I'm meh.

Back