DC Direct Batman:Arkham Asylum video game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
YES!

It sounds like DC Direct will be making figures after all according to the preview for Toyfare 156.

TOYFARE #156 BATMAN ARKHAM DC DIRECT CVR
Heads up, game boys and virtual girls. The only thing better than toys and video games are toys based on video games, and ToyFare #156 is packed with all three! Get ready for the sequel to the best comic book video game of all time as we go inside DC Direct's red-hot new toy line based on Batman: Askham Asylum. New figures will make their world debut and Arkham Asylum Batman will appear on one of our covers.

'bout time! :D awesome news!
So glad it's DC Direct doing these too... been hoping for them making these figures from the start :D

I can't wait to see the sculpts for these. Scarecrow, Harley and Bane are the ones I'm most excited to see, with the rest of them close behind!
I hope they do all of the characters - Batman, Joker, Harley, Ivy, Bane, Scarecrow, Croc and even Zsas!
Hopefully they'll make a wave of characters from the first game, then a wave of characters from the second game a few months after it's release.

DUH! It was obvious that some action figures needed to be produced from this line.

Hot Toys should make some too..........

ohhhhhh mama! it's about time! also happy that DCD will be making these. i want a Bane and Croc that's as big as their WoW figures :D i can already see 3 Batman variants. regular, detective mode batman, armored Batman :) a gordon, joker (w/ scarface puppet), harley (w/ about 3 guns), scarecrow, & titan joker! :D

:blackbat

Fair enough. Guess I'm spoiled by Neca's figures -- good artic that doesn't detract too much from sculpt.

I just don't like plain ol' T-hips on my action figures any more. Granted, it's been a while since my last DCD toy.

I'm just so excitied to finally get figures from this game. I just hope they don't screw them up. They did well on the B&W statue, so I'm hoping this works out too. As long as they look good and have a decent pose, I don't care if they are just plastic statues.

Just a few possible characters:
Batman
Joker w/ Scarface
Harley
Scarecrow
Croc
Bane
Ivey
Gordon
Aaron Cash
Warden Sharp
Armored Batman
Titan Joker
Titan Joker Goons
Joker Goons
Crazy Inmates
and more!

This line has a lot of potential so I wouldn't mind getting at least 2 waves, but hopefully more. And hopefully we won't have to wait this long after the game's release for AA2 figures!

Yeah the wait for these has definitely been too long! At least we are finaly getting them though, and I'm sure DCD won't dissapoint :D
These character designs seem almost perfect fodder for DCD.
My ideal line-up would be:

Wave 1 -
Batman
Joker
Harley
Bane
Gordon

Wave 2 -
Armoured Batman
Scarecrow
Ivy
Zsas
Croc

Fair enough. Guess I'm spoiled by Neca's figures -- good artic that doesn't detract too much from sculpt.

I just don't like plain ol' T-hips on my action figures any more. Granted, it's been a while since my last DCD toy.

I also wish that NECA could have got these as part of the Player Select line but we'll see how these turn out. NECA's quality control has really taken it in the ass latley but I haven't had any real problems (one breakage and an instant replacement from the store I bought it from).

Awesome! I love the look of all the characters in arkham asylum especially the joker.

I will definitely pick most of this line up, especially Killer Croc.

He should be a frigging huge action figure.

wallpaper-batman-arkham-asylum-killer-croc.jpg

img5.jpg

Both Bane and Croc should be big, deluxe figures. Or if they decided to to a build-a-figure route, then they need to be the BAFs of the wave. The Titans too would need to be big.

That is awesome news. I can't wait to see how they come out and can't wait for the 2nd game to come out

Totally agree with you plasmid.... DCD figures really are not that great... especially when it's VERY easy to add another joint for the hips to increase much more of the poseability.

I agree with the NECA point too. The sculpt of NECA is great (Check out god of war), with great accessories, and great articulation, at a fair price too.

DCD is way far from it imo...but unfortunately they have no competition so i don't think they will improve

Back