DC Direct Batman:Arkham Asylum video game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 7" Arkham Asylum Figures Coming

Its pretty funny scarface is an action figure by itself.:lol

Does anyone know why HT only does Resident Evil for a freakin' VIDEO GAME MASTERPIECE series? Mine as well have called it Resident Evil Masterpiece, damnit.

Oh and the batman figures look nice too.

I think Scarface appeared during the Scarecrow-induced illusions. He was warden of Arkham or something, if memory serves.

I think Scarface appeared during the Scarecrow-induced illusions. He was warden of Arkham or something, if memory serves.

thanks, but there's more, i just looked it up on wikipedia:

Scarface appears in Batman: Arkham Asylum in Warden Sharp's office as an answer to one of Riddler's challenges, scanning him unlocks his biography, in which it says that he was carved by an inmate from a tree, that deathrow inmates used to be hung from. Scarface is also seen in the third of Scarecrow's fear-induced nightmares in place of the Warden, and finally he is seen at the end manipulated by The Joker instead of Wesker (which can also be seen in the unlockable trophy of Scarface). Interestingly enough, Scarface has a glasgow smile carved into his face, likely done by the Joker to imitate his (Joker's) smile. Wesker's Tommy Gun, appears as an answer to one of Riddler's challenges, cased inside the Penitentiary, scanning it unlocks Wesker's biography, separate from Scarface's.

Yep, wikis right. Hopefully he will fit on the Joker's hand.

For Series 2, I'm guessing a battle damaged Batman, Bane, Posion Ivy, Killer Croc, and Gordon.

Yep, wikis right. Hopefully he will fit on the Joker's hand.

For Series 2, I'm guessing a battle damaged Batman, Bane, Posion Ivy, Killer Croc, and Gordon.

Bane and Croc would have to be HUGE to keep them in scale.

The art design of these characters was really inspired. Harley Quinn and Scarecrow were especially fantastic - Quinn has the perfect blend of naughty schoolgirl and crazy killer clown, and Scarecrow was all kinds of creepy and scary.

Batman was awesome too - the perfect blend of the movie body armor with the grey comic suit and muscles. I've seen a 12" custom of him floating around that's all sorts of awesome.

These look great. I'm getting the entire line.

Croc and Bane and any Titans seriously need to be deluxe figures like the upcoming Blackest Night Mongul figure. He isn't that much more than a regular wave figure, but he is at least much bigger like Croc and Bane need to be.

Series 2 could included either Battle Damaged Batman or Armored Batman. If this goes to a wave 3 they could use the other Batman variant for that wave. I really hope they can continue doing these well into Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 and then start making figures from that game, hopefully closer to that game's release than these were.

They've done Bane and Croc before, Croc wasn't as large but Bane was pretty big.

PICT1934.jpg

Croc and Bane could always be BAF's. Then the scale could be done properly.

Unfortunately they won't because there aren't any Resident Evil characters in this game. :monkey2

hmm i dunno, Its pretty close to Resident Evil

surviving on your own? check
creepy mansion? check
Giant mutant plant? check
Crazy zombiesque freaks? check
genetically mutated super humans? check
Weird Virus/formula transforming said humans, mutant and super? check

:) jp

hmm i dunno, Its pretty close to Resident Evil

surviving on your own? check
creepy mansion? check
Giant mutant plant? check
Crazy zombiesque freaks? check
genetically mutated super humans? check
Weird Virus/formula transforming said humans, mutant and super? check

:) jp

:rotfl

I really don't know why they haven't done this yet. Dark Knight sold $$$$$ for them. Resident Evil seems to do well for them too. Why not combine the two lines and do an Arkham Aslyum line? Its the closest we'd get to comic versions of these characters anyway from HT. :gah:

Back