DC Direct 13" Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they use the robin/joker body? I have this crazy idea of replacing the body with a TT, pop in the sonar batman dx head and paint the mouth area all black. Hmmm...

Sound like a good idea. I was thinking of customizing this figure myself, it's just the options for the head are limited.

Did they use the robin/joker body? I have this crazy idea of replacing the body with a TT, pop in the sonar batman dx head and paint the mouth area all black. Hmmm...

Yeah, it's the thinner Joker body. The suit is pretty tight and the feet are part of the outfit. I don't think it would fit on a TT too well.

Yeah, it's the thinner Joker body. The suit is pretty tight and the feet are part of the outfit. I don't think it would fit on a TT too well.

If the feet are glued to the outfit, they should be easy to remove. Is that the case?

If the feet are glued to the outfit, they should be easy to remove. Is that the case?

No, I don't think they are glued to the outfit. I meant the outfit has footies. So it's designed for a taller figure than a TT and the footies would hang off or you'd have to bunch the outfit up at the waist.

No, I don't think they are glued to the outfit. I meant the outfit has footies. So it's designed for a taller figure than a TT and the footies would hang off or you'd have to bunch the outfit up at the waist.

Do you think you could cut the footies off and use a pair of TDK Boots?

I can't believe this thread has recent posts in it, let alone that it was dug up. This figure is so ugly! The wings look cheap as heck, the head sculpt is awful, the bodysuit looks half assed... :(

Last edited:
I think the costume is salvageable except for the wings. There have been many renditions of this character. I have an extra batman head somewhere dat may fix this with some mod. But i'll wait for the price to bomb down some more. Tnx Dave for the infos.

The wings are excellent on the released figure, although you might want to paint the backs black.

the suit is also great - the only problem I have with it (aside from the original design of the character) is the head sculpt.

This is a poor attempt at a 1:6 scale Batman Beyond.. DC Direct should look at their sculptors and 'weed out the grass'!!!!

They are only catering for hardcore completists, who will get this only to complete their DC Direct 1:6 collection, or even to add to the Batman collection.. However, they do not appeal to the 1:6 collector at all! :(

This is a poor attempt at a 1:6 scale Batman Beyond.. DC Direct should look at their sculptors and 'weed out the grass'!!!!

They are only catering for hardcore completists, who will get this only to complete their DC Direct 1:6 collection, or even to add to the Batman collection.. However, they do not appeal to the 1:6 collector at all! :(

Actually the sculpt is executed extremely well - but the decision to go with this style was a huge mistake and that's more the art director than the sculptor.

It's a nice figure actually..

0212101.jpg

0212103.jpg

0212104.jpg

0212105.jpg

0212109.jpg

02121010.jpg

02121012.jpg

02121013.jpg

02121017.jpg

02121018.jpg

I got this figure for free when buying another and I actually think its worth the price paid. :lol

I love Batman Beyond but this figure left me a little disappointed. Although I don't mind that its in my collection....in the back....barely visible...

Back