DC Direct 13" Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Beyond DC Direct 13" figure

There might be a few who are interested in this:
https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=12577&lst=new&cat=JUST+ANNOUNCED

DC Direct's 1:6 scale deluxe collector figure series looks to the future as Batman Beyond becomes the latest character to be added to the line!

Terry McGinnis, who will wear the mantle of the bat in 2039, is seen here in his state-of-the-art, intricate and authentically detailed Batsuit, complete with glider wings that measure approximately 14" across.

The figure is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel and includes a display stand.

Manufactured to order.
$99
12577_a_full.jpg

12577_b_full.jpg

Re: Batman Beyond DC Direct 13" figure

Woah, something is seriously wrong with that headsculpt. I just can't put my finger on it though.

Re: Batman Beyond DC Direct 13" figure

Seriously, the search engine here is complete & utter s^^^t. After about 7 searches, nothing on this figure came up. :rolleyes:

Shropt said:
Woah, something is seriously wrong with that headsculpt. I just can't put my finger on it though.
It's the translation from the cartoon, there's just too much face detail sculpted here. I think if they made the head less detailed and matched the tone of the head with the tone of the cloth body suit, it would work much better.

The head looks bad; I understand that the art design probably reflects the way animated series is protrayed, but it does not work if the previous 1/6 dc toys were done in a more natural look

Am I the only one who wants a batman beyond figure bad enough to possibly buy this? I wont buy it right away, ill wait until later when it goes down, way down, in price but ill probably buy it.

Am I the only one who wants a batman beyond figure bad enough to possibly buy this? I wont buy it right away, ill wait until later when it goes down, way down, in price but ill probably buy it.

If you just want a good Batman Beyond figure, get Mattel's DC Universe Classics one. It is far better, but than again it is half the size.

If you just want a good Batman Beyond figure, get Mattel's DC Universe Classics one. It is far better, but than again it is half the size.

Ive been hoping to find it in the stores but havent yet and like you said, its half the size. It doesnt bother me too much but still id like a sixth scale one more.

Ive been hoping to find it in the stores but havent yet and like you said, its half the size. It doesnt bother me too much but still id like a sixth scale one more.

I've seen the DCUC one at Target stores and he's pretty easy to pick up off of online stores or EBay. I'd recommend the figure, it may be half the size, but it's well worth the small price you'll pay. The menacing face on it alone is well worth the $$$.

I think this will be going on clearance. This line is unpopular enough as it is, with figures often getting priced down to $30 or so, and this is the strangest and ugliest figure yet.

It's a legitimate discussion of an upcoming figure. No reason to close the thread. If you don't want to read about it - don't click on the thread.

Back